Walking alone? =)

————
Hey just wanted to say dont forget to bring your anti cringe spray :3

Also incase you forgot. I kinda make the partygoer more like a human form and this will be on partygoer pov. Also i kinda dont know much abt the backroom so forgive me if i do anything wrong.

Forgot this take place after the "Fun" war happen

Original? By me
Now enjoy :D
————

..........

I walk in level 0 cus i wanted to be alone for sometime. There no entity or wanderer in this level right now so im pretty much free to wander around.

Oh yeah im sorry i havent intruduce myself. Welp my name is Willow i am a partygoer but usually i doesnt go aggresive toward wanderer. But still if they attack me i wont hessitant to fight back >=)

Im pretty much the shortest from my kinds and that felt hurt at first but im real fast when im chasing anyone. im also still a bit young so many adult partygoer keep their eyes on the younger ones.
anyway if you wonder how i look like. Im pretty much looks like this =)

((Art original by me))

((Dont mind the butterfly))Yeah i use a yellow/white jacket and black sweater with fingerles gloves so that i didnt hurt any wanderer by accident

Yeah i use a yellow/white jacket and black sweater with fingerles gloves so that i didnt hurt any wanderer by accident.
Yea i do help some wanderer that trust me to help them i usually no clip them to a saver level or give them chocolate bar. But i usually wait for 5 minute to see if i can trust them

((Anyway back to the og story :D ))

I keep on walking till i hear a scream from another way. Welp it sound pretty much like bacteria scream so i just no clip back into level fun

Welp i just hope i dont get cought wander around in other level.
As i said that i can feel there an not really friendly aura from behind my back. And when i look back it was my brother...welp im dead

...care to explain why you gone for so long?!
They said kinda raised their voice a bit. I just stay silent listening to ther bullcramp cus until they done

After felt like hour feeling my hearing system would crack for any more minute. They then drag me and tell to stay in my room.

Heh...if you think this room can handle me for long? Welp not anymore..
I quickly no clip away from my room and goes to level 37 or the pool rooms. I then just sat there and look at the water but when i does that i can feel that someone or something is watching me...? At first i didnt think much of it. But then it got more and more uncomfortable..and i feel like something might try to hurt me or anything. I then got up and look around me there is nothing but water.

I know you somewhere near this spot come out and i wont hurt you.
As i said that a male wanderer comes out along with another guy? With a =( mask that litterly hafl of it were broken and it only show a dark and black void. With dark jacket trying to stop the first wanderer coming toward me. Idk if that =( mask dude was a human cus their presence doesnt like a normal human have.
((Willow doesnt know anything abt partypooper))

They look pretty much like this

Me: OMG!!? Who is this handsome boi😳😳

Y/n: what the F—.  Bruh became a Simp

((Okay im sorry lol))

And the one with =( face

((Welp i guess new design for Darte :3 anyway both Art made by me ))

((Back to willow))

Welp i just awkwardly waiting for 5 minute like i usually do when i meet a wanderer.

The first wanderer then start to aproaching me while the other was like ready to attack at any time with their scythe. Idk where they get that but i dont want to mess with that thing absolutely. And it look like they were also confused for somereason.

When the first wanderer tries to reach their hands i was back off a little bit but then i just let them touch me in my cheeks. Their hand were warm and feeling really comfortable i just stay silent while the wanderer keep petting me in my cheeks

The guy with =( mask just looking at us with their scythe in their back. They then got closer to us and looking at me with an intimidating aura coming from their body cus idk what to do there i just offer them a chocolate bar

uhmm do you want this....?
I said while giving them a tiny box of a chocolate bar. Since i was really nervous abt the =( mask guy with their scythe behind them. Never encounter that weapon before. And i gave the box with absolutely fear in my body thanksfully they accept it and then start to ask me question.

Well i dont expect to meet a partygoer in this kind of place
The =( mask guy said while crosing their arm.

Huh?? Oh well i know its uncommon for a partygoer to come into this place but i just try to escape from my brother...
I said kinda telling the truth that i have a brother.

Oh sorry to hear that but what your name? Mine is
Y/n and that guy with =( mask on them is darte
Y/n then ask me abt my name and i gladly tell them that my name is Willow.

After that they then abt to go and explore more in level 37 / pool rooms. And i also kinda worried abt my brother i hope they didnt get mad at me for breaking out from my room again...so i waved goodbye at them and no clip out from there.
-
-
-
-
-
I was able to sneak inside my room again and waiting there like an hour just to get my brother back and free me from this boring room. Tho it was great to talk wit those wanderer even tho that =( face guy seem really aware of me. But i dont think they were a human either like their face didnt show on their broken mask and only show a black void in it.

I quickly snapped back and then my brother come in just in time while im starving and bored. Ijust hope i meet more people like Y/n and darte they seem really nice even tho my kinds usually eat human...and isk maybe we got to meet eachother again and be a good friend?

Without me knowing i was gigling when eating the cookies that my brother got for me and ask if there something funny. And i quickly said it was nothing he didnt seem to care abt it to much and then he starting to tickle me and makes me laught the whole time in my bed room.

————
TBC

ayo thx for reading this book and sorry if there so many mistake i make. Also is your eyes okay? You didnt dying to cringe right. Cus im abt to make more of this cringey story XD

Anyway have a good time^^
And babay <3