wally x mermaid reader

Wally darling x mermaid reader /slight lime/fluff

It was a very hot summer, so the neighbourhood decided on going to the beach. Howdy cut some watermelon for everyone as Eddie was putting a sunscreen to Frank back, Poppy was just chilling under the umbrella with some fruity juice in her hand.  

(His clothes)

(His clothes)

Wally was just sitting there with some apple juice in hand as he quietly read some  books, as he took a sip on his juice he heard a giggling voice beside him 'must be the girls changing into their swimsuit..' "wallyyy~!" His ears perked up as he heard his beloved calling him, he turned around but stunned, he saw you running towards him with a swimsuit on and he could see your chest keep bouncing every time you run, he could feel the heat rush to his face as he clumsily grabbed his drink to drink.

//Earlier that day//

Y/n pov

Me and the girls were just changing into our swimsuits, Julie softly giggled looking right at me with a sinister look on her face. 

"Julie...what's with your face.." I said as I tied my hair into buns, julie grab her water gun "oh nothing~"

//The present//

"Wallyy~!" I called out, running towards him as he turned around and froze, I could see his face turn red 'is he hot? Maybe I should ask him if he wants to swim with me.' As I got closer to Wally, someone shoot a water at Wally's face, making his hair drench on the side. My eyes went wide as I looked at Julie who was laughing with Sally who was now sad holding her stomach. "..julie..ha..ha..ha..HA..HAHAHAHA" I turn around and heard wally maniacally laugh  as he held his water gun making julie shriek as she ran followed by wally running after her, everyone laugh as they watch wally keeps shooting water at julie, I giggled as I went towards to howdy as I grab some watermelon and bite into it "hmmmmmm~ this is so sweet!" I said making howdy laugh as he pat my head, after finishing the slice of watermelon I saw wally and julie who are now soaking wet went towards us, I laugh as I held to watermelon to the two, julie gladly grab as she took a bite into it. While did the same except staring intensively, I saw the watermelon slowly getting bit by bits until the whole where now gone "thank you my dear, that watermelon sure are sweet and refreshing." Said as he kissed my forehead, I giggled as I grabbed his hand "let's go for a swim! The water is cool, lets go over by that rock." I sad pointing to the rock where not just far from us, wally think about it for a sec but nodded as he look at our friends and ask "you guys gonna swim?" Barnaby shook his hand as he set the net up " maybe later, we're just gonna play volleyball for a while." Julie chirp as sally held the ball "barnaby and howdy is my team!" 

"Well then..~" he tangled his handhand to mine "guess were the only two going then~"    I nodded as we walked by the shore, I smiled "do you remember our first meeting?" 

"Of course my dear, how could I forget? Especially the moment I lay my eyes on you." He looks at me as he lifts my hand, giving me a peck on my hand.

"As if I have witnessed that goddess herself, her beauty, ohh my dear, the first time we met it's like you have cast a spell on me."

I smiled at him as I gently touched his cheek, he leaned into it giving me a lovey dovey eye's "ohh wally, you make me fall deeper for you." 

We stared for a bit and laughed "oh wally were like an old marriage couple haha." 

"Well we could be like that~" he wiggled his eyebrow making me giggle as I playfully punched his arms.

"Oh come on now! I wanna swim nowww!" I said as I ran ahead to him excitedly went to the water. 

As the water hit me I could feel my body changes, as I could no longer feel my legs but a tail, my once s/c skin are now paled white, I rise from the water and look at wally who keep staring at me smiling dopey, I love him so much~

"Come on grandpa. Don't tell me your back is too sore to swim~" I said teasingly as he snapped out of his trance.

"Grandpa?.. You calling me a grandpa?" He slowly said as his eyes stared at me like a predator, I smiled quickly as I come closer to him "grandpa~" before I knew it he lift me up without struggling making me yelp in surprise I change back into my human form, geez even tho I'm much taller than him he sure have his strength. "Well this grandpa can show you what he made up for~ specially in bed~" he said in a seduce way making me blushes hard, he went behind the rock where no one could see us, he sat down as he let me sat on his lap "you know~ you look so yummy today dear, specially in this swimsuit of yours~" he said as he giving me a kiss on the neck almost making me moans "but..I only wish that I could be the only person could see this master peace." He said darkly as he grabbed my chest, I moaned but not too loud so we won't get caught. "This" he motioned his hand to my chest as he began to rub it slowly "mine." I could feel his breath hit to my bare skin, I mewl as I felt his hard press to mine, I rub myself into him making him groan as he buried his head to my nape "this body is mine.." Taking a bite as I let out a moan but covered it. "Shhhhh, don't want to let everyone see this~" he bounced his lap as I could feel his hard hit to mine, my whole face was now red as I moaned into his hand.. 

"WALLY! Y/N!!  COME ON GUYS, LET'S HAVE A GROUP PHOTO!" We heard Julie yell, I sigh  as I was about to get off of the wally laps he held me and said..

"Don't think we're Finish dolls~.."