Summary + Author's note + Disclaimer

Date Started: April 28, 2023

Finished: 

---

Summary:

It was Quali's first time watching a basketball game. This one basketball player caught her interest. She found out something about the guy that is a major turn-off for her. What will Quali do if she finds herself falling more deeper every time she watches him play. 

Author's note:

Hi! I hope you will find this epistolary entertaining. This story was truly simply something I came up with to put my mind to paper and share with you, the readers. 

I want to know how lovely it feels to fall in love with a basketball player since I have been immersed in basketball games for the past several days. To be really honest, before I had the opportunity to witness a basketball game, I had the impression that basketball players were literal players in terms of relationships. Since then, I've wanted to turn watching basketball games into a pastime. Basketball players' tenacity and dedication have impressed me, and I admire that. 

Disclaimer: 

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are products of the  author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. 

All rights reserved. No part of this story is reproduced. 

Plagiarism is a crime. 

---