Chapter: 4

Author POV

"You shouldn't behave with that boy like this" Beomgyu said in pout . Soobin just walked didn't pay attention toward the red haired boy .
Suddenly Beomgyu phone rang and he took it out from his bag and put it on his ear .

"Hello~~~ uh hyun-ah" Beomgyu voice became soft and soobin and Hueningkai face turn into disgusted face . "oh I am with Soobin hyung , Huh do you want me to come home now uhhhh I don't wanna come now, what no we did it last night so I am not going to take any punishment okay fine I am coming home let me say bye to Soobin hyung" Beomgyu said and hang up then look at other two .

"You can go we don't want you to be here too just go" Hueningkai said and Beomgyu look at them with confused but he nodded his head . "okay bye" he said and went away . "This is the annoying person of my life" Soobin said. "But he is useful tho" Hueningkai said but shut his mouth when he saw Soobin glaring at him. 

Soobin entered his home and was about to go to his room but his mom stop him . "Soobin come downstairs when you got fresh up because saejin is coming" she said as Soobin rolled his eyes and went to upstairs.  He throw his coat on the bed and shoes at other sides .

He unbuttoned his shirt and throw it to the laundry basket and took of his pants then he stand under the shower. He sighed and let himself rest in the shower . he was tired from his life  because he doesn't have anything special in his life.

He was homeschooled and that's why he doesn't have many friends. He found Beomgyu at college same with the two others. He graduated but his father told him to handle the company after few days and he doesn't have anything special . he wish he can lived a normal life with his one and only lover . who he will love forever and never let go .

A angry tear left from his eye but he wiped it and wrap a towel around his waist and come out from the shower then he took a hoodie and loose pants from his closet and wear them . he dried his hair and let them messy.

He come downstairs and went to his grandma and lay down on her lap . "oh what happened Binnie" she said while playing with his hair .
"I am tired of my life halmonie" he said in a low and tired tone not his usual cold voice. "I know my child why your saying this" she replied. "Halmonie do you think I can found someone to love" soobin said made her grandma look at him .

"Of course my child you will find someone one day it may happened soon or later but you will find someone to love because fate will bring guys together" She said and smiled . "because I don't wanna marry her" soobin answered more like a whisper as his grandma nodded her head .

Suddenly the bell rang and maid open the door . Revelling a beautiful girl with long hair standing there. "Oh saejin come" Mrs choi said while going toward the newly coming guest . "oh hello aunty" Saejin said and hugged her as Mrs choi hugged back. Soobin got up from his grandma lap and sat down on the Couch looking at them with boring expression.

"Come and meet my son" Mrs Choi said and bring the girl inside as maids closed the door . "soobin this is Saejin I think you guys should with each other to get along" she said and soobin looked at her with glare. "I am tired I don't wanna talk to anyone" he said . "why not soobin we're going to marry soon" Saejin said and come near him. "We should get to know about each other" she put her hand on his cheek.

Soobin look at her hands which was on his cheek then he took her hand and turned around then smirked. Saejin was blushing when soobin softly grab her hand . soobin open a fish tank and put her inside of the water and left from there . Saejin was shocked same with Mrs choi but grandma was laughing at his grandson smartness .

Time skip

"Why she is so clingy" soobin said in furious as he was already tired of Saejin because she is to much for him. "I think she just want Marry you for money because your family is way more richer then hers" Taehyun stated as he look at the older . "I think too, I think we should found a way got escaped from this" hueningkai said.

"We have two ways" Beomgyu stated while getting up from his seat and made everyone attention toward him. "What's that two ways" hueningkai said.
Beomgyu smirked and look at them .

"1st way is , Soobin have to found someone who he love with his heart" Beomgyu said . "but it will take time" Soobin replied. "I know because your a rude ass no one will love you" Beomgyu said while making a disgust face as Soobin rolled his eyes .

"What's the 2nd way" taehyun asked as his boyfriend nodded his head and open his mouth to speck more . "the 2nd way is Find someone to act as your fake lover" Beomgyu state and soobin eyes wide open.

"WHAT I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT" he was angry before now Beomgyu made it worse . Beomgyu come near him and smack his head. "Then go and marry that bitch" he said . "I agree with my babe" taehyun said as hueningkai nodded his head in agreement. 

"Why you guys agreeing with him" soobin said . "it will be good after all it will for few days or weeks" taehyun said.
"Yes you should made a contract with someone to be your fake lover" hueningkai said. "Where the hell I will fucking found a fake ass lover just fucking tell me" soobin replied in a angry voice.  "Calm your angry ass and don't worry we're going to help you pabo" Beomgyu said with a eye roll.

Time skip

Soobin was coming back from his company and he was on his way for his mansion. Suddenly his car stopped as he was confused he come out from his car and check his car engine. "Shit it have to happened right now" he said and started to walk while calling his driver to bring another car .

He come in front a construction place and he didn't notice that . he was trying to call his driver but his driver was not picking his call . suddenly something big was about to fall on him and he didn't notice until he was pushed by someone and fell in the other side .

The thing fall and made a big sound.. Soobin covered his face with arm then he slowly look at the front to see who saved him . it was yeonjun who saved him . Soobin remember this is the boy he bumped into that day.

He got up and dust off his coat and went toward the boy who was already looking at him with worried eyes . Soobin come and look at him . yeonjun was still at ground looking at him . Soobin slowly give his hand to Yeonjun as he want to help him to got up .

Yeonjun look at his hand then at him . he was quite surprise. "Grab it I don't have the whole day" Soobin said in a cold voice. Yeonjun slowly give his hands Into soobin big ones and soobin pull him to stand up .

both of them was staring into each other eyes feeling something special. Yeonjun was already simping over the tall boy in front him because to Yeonjun, Soobin is so handsome. For soobin he don't know why he was staring at him but he felt something looking into his eyes that he never felt before.

This is the start of their story
Because destiny will bring them together

TBC

Hope you enjoy reading it and Tell me how was it .
Don't forget to vote, comments and follow me.
And forgive me if there any grammatical problem. English is not my first language