Navya ✰

Date: 12 September 2021

I was on my way back home from school. Today was the last day of my grade 11. All I can think about was how am I going to study for my coming year. I was also concerned over the fact that I won't be able to do the things that I like to because my parents hate whenever I indulge myself in any other thing rather than studying. Because any other thing which is time-consuming or needs effort except studying is a total waste of time according to them.

The moment I step into my house, I heard my parents talking about something like moving, I got curious and went to the living room where both of them were talking. As I asked both of them what are talking about, they told me we are going back to our hometown for some reason, everything seemed fine until they told me that I have to transfer to a different school, Because we will be staying there for the next 1 year. I was sad over the fact that it took me more than a year to fit into my present school when we last moved here. Now that things were slowly getting better, here we are moving again. I just hope things turn out well this time

One part of me was happy that we are moving away because I recently broke up with my boyfriend of two years Aditya because things started to get complicated and we slowly started to grow apart. To be more precise it was him who couldn't deal with all this. And on the other hand, when my parents found out that I was dating someone, they seemed pretty disappointed. But still this is the only thing about my life they don't get themselves involved in. I was quite upset after our breakup because he was my first love, he was like a safe place for me that I always wanted. He was like a ray of hope for me in the times I was alone and needed someone. I wanted to leave everything that we had behind and move forward. But seeing him every day makes it impossible for me to do so. So I was somewhat relieved that I won't face him for some time and even if we came back home. At that time I'll be completely fine with that .

Hello guys, this is my first ever story. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll make sure to update as soon as possible. Thank you for reading . Make sure to vote and comment if there is anything. And I am sorry for any typos. And hope you understand if there are any mistakes .
Love you all 🩷