Bad morning

*Writing is as bad as ever, remember to wear sunglasses

*This whole article is light and joyful, so there are no knives....really :)

———————————

When the sun rises is the beginning of each gear turning,

It is also fate that brings a new beginning to this world.

Everyone is happy,  and welcoming the arrival of a beautiful day, but our protagonist does not think it is a happy and beautiful day

———————————

Pulau Rintas is a small territory located in the easternmost part of Malaya. But please don't underestimate this place. Here is the great red-clothed mecha general who makes other countries fearful and admirable.

Amato Bin Aba

Not only did he defeat tens of thousands of enemy troops, he even brought back countless victories for Malaya. That is because of his defense of the country and his great achievements, the people of the whole country respect him very much, even the king of Malaya respects him three points.

But such a great general neglected his care for his own children because of his busy work schedule, and in the end he could only watch helplessly as he drifted away from his children.

Maybe it's because God doesn't want to see the general alienated from his children...

The general of the red mecha accidentally picked up 7 homeless orphans on the usual battlefield. And these 7 orphans helped to improve the distance between him and his children

All this seems like a good start, but is it really good? 

 let's wait and see

———————————

The morning sun is just right, and the breeze blowing in the air is not too hot, which just opens up a good working time for the residents of Pulau Rintas.

And in a gorgeous old house in Pulau Rintas, Boboiboy Bin Amato, who is tentatively regarded as the acting lord, is now sitting on his gorgeous big bed with his hands dragging his chin, thinking about life.

The morning sun shines steadily on his handsome face through the window. Even though his hair is messy, it adds a million bits of beauty to him. If you really want to describe it, it's like an angel descending from the earth.

Everything seems fine....

If Boboiboy can ignore his naked upper body on the left and right sides and his younger brothers who are sleeping peacefully on his body, it will be really beautiful......

Hiss - Leaving aside anything else, he felt that his waist was hurting... It seems that they really did a tough job last night...

The proxy lord feels like he's doomed

Not only because he is sorry for the father who raised him, but also for the weak and cute brothers who were defiled by him

Boboiboy slightly turned his eyes aside, he looked at his brothers who were sleeping peacefully... instantly made him feel more guilty

"Sure enough, hang yourself...but I haven't finished the tasks in the territory, why don't I hang myself after finishing it?" Boboiboy murmured with his head down