Prologue - Before this all happened

𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"We're leaving England and we're going to South Korea." She said, patting my shoulder. My eyes glistened. Life here was beautiful, like a shooting star lighting up a twilight sky. My mother knows me too well, I love my classmates here, and I love section 19, I love Wander's, and I don't want to part with my source of happiness and life.

"Listen, dear, I know this is hard, but it's for the better. You can get a good job there and plus, we'll reunite with your father, remember? We agreed to this so we can be one complete family, working without atleast one of us is nearly impossible, we're a team right?" She added up, emotions flooding my head as I look down with my mouth slightly open, feeling way too overwhelmed to even comprehend what my mom is saying.

"But I love all my classmates here, a-and I don't want to leave..."

"Shh, calm down my love, it's alright. In life, you'll face hard times in bright days. There will be a day when you're gonna have to part with a thing you love. You're gonna have to part with your friends who you love, right? That is the sad reality. And you can still call and contact them from time to time, it is never goodbye, love, it's just see you next time."

"Thank you so much for this, mom. I'm gonna have to break the news to my friends tomorrow."

"You can do it!"

I chuckle, my mom's light cheers always build my missing courage.

"Yes I can!"

"That's my strong, young boy!"

She applauded, I smile lowly to myself, I will be able to reunite with my father, we will be one happy family again just like before.

"I'm gonna go to bed, night mom!"

"Goodnight dear!" She says and kisses my forehead. I go to my room while she follows on and tucks me in bed. That may sound like being a kid, but it comforts me when my parents tuck me under my duvet in bed. Especially when I feel sad, it calms me down.

I blink my eyes slowly, falling asleep to a soothing melody that I always play in my head.

(Way home is the song btw i fell inlove first listen)

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

"Yeah yeah yeah! Blackpink in your area!" Was the sound of my phone ringing at 6am.

"Fuck you alarm. I'm up!" I respond, dismissing my alarm with one of my hands on my forehead, god the headache is painful.

I go down to see some fresh bread on the table with a small note.

"I'm at work right now dear, here is your breakfast, your clothes are in your room, and please take care of your brother for me, love you <3

-Mom"

This gave me energy.

I walk up to my brother's room, busting the door open like what he does to me, and I shook him.

"Bitch wake up."

"The fuck do you want bitch?"

"Mom's at work! Come on bitch!"

"Fine bitch I'm up!"

"Hurry up bitch or I'll eat your eclairs."

"FUCK NO NOT MY ECLAIRS BITCH!"

We rush down the stairs and eat our breakfast, my friends texted me saying they're gonna be at my door at 7:45. I check the clock on my phone, 7:36 am. I mumble almost inaudible to hear,