Chapter 1 Intruder?

It had been nearly a year since the war against Horde Prime ended. Etheria and it's citizens were still healing interplanetary relationships were being born everyday.

Adora princess of Power wanted to be at the forefront of these changes and healings.

But she and Catra had much healing to do themselves.

Not that anyone would dare complain to the two child soldiers as they lounged around the whispering woods Brightmoon or nearly everywhere for that matter.

Catra did most of the lounging on top of Melog, meanwhile Adora kept her sword and her skills sharp in Brightmoon's training arena. After all peaceful times were fragile, especially with those who still preached the word of Prime.

She stopped for a moment glancing at her girlfriend staring at her with half lidded eyes.

"Enjoying the show?" She teased putting a hand on her hip.

"You know it." Catra chuckled. "Why are you so tense today anyway? You ruined my morning." She complained crossing her arms.

"Oh I'm sorry kitten." Adora mockingly cooed "if you didn't drape yourself over my face all the time it might be easier to enjoy you're beauty sleep."

"Bold of you to assume I need sleep to be this beautiful." Scathingly shot back the magicat, her tail lazily swishing back and forth.

"Besides you got a nice face I'm allowed to smother it."

Giggling Adora kneeled in front of Catra lovingly cupping her face.

"Right back at you sweetheart." Replied Adora trying to sound seductive.

Catra let out a high pitched laugh, "you are so cheesy it's painful."

"Aww but that's my most endearing quality." Fake whined the princess face planting across her love. Startled the alien feline underneath them ran off letting the two lovers to fall down in a giggling heap of limbs."

The two instantly stopped as in a shower of sparkles Queen Glimmer appeared next to Adora, the princess of power too busy analyzing the situation to be startled.

"War room." She said before teleporting back towards who knows where.

Adora and Catra ran for the war room, when they got there Glimmer was already teleporting the members of the alliance to their respective chairs.

Scorpia vividly shook her head before giving the couple a friendly wave. Catra smiled and waved back.

"What's going on?" Anxiously demanded Perfume from Scorpia's side.

"So you didn't see the giant fire ball in the sky last week?" Sarcastically piped up Mermista.

"Please no bickering we need to focus." Urged Adora pressing her hands down around the edge of the table.

"Anyone has any idea what we're looking at?"

"Entrapta probably does, she apparently called for the meeting." Happily piped up Scorpia.

The last princess appeared into the room her nose still in her data pad. Muttering to herself unintelligibly.

"Entrapta." Groaned Mermista "can you get on the same timeline as us? What's going on?"

The tech princess nearly lept out of her skin. Looking around as if she hadn't noticed she just got teleported.

"Oh hey guys, yeah it's a first one ship."

Everyone in the room blinked at the princess who went right back to her device after casually dropping the year's bombshell.

"A first one ship." Adora replied looking and sounding flabbergasted.