Hinata's Return.

Naruto's P.O.V.

I woke up early in the morning,I'll say about 6 in the morning.
For some reason I want it to be the first to see Hinata Return,I don't know what is wrong with me but I'll say I got this strange feeling inside of me.

I walk outside enjoying the refreshing brezze,Then i ran to a chipper pink-haired girl,Just the girl i want it to see.Sakura.

"Ohayo Naruto!" The pink-haired girl said."Kakkīo Sakura-chan!" (Kakkīo means Wassup in Japanese) "So Naruto,Are you excited to see Hinata again?" Sakura asked.
"Ready as I'll ever be!" Naruto reponsed.
"I wonder how she'll look like?"-Sakura.
"Pretty,Of course!" -Naruto. "Yeah,I must admit I was pretty jealous of Hinata because of her beauty"-Sakura admits.
"Why,I think you look as beautiful as her" Naruto says.
Then Sakura waved her hands and blushed a little "Naruto don't say that" Naruto just smiled with his cheesy grin.
"Ah,You guys are here too eh?" A raven-haired guy said.

"Sasuke-kun!! Ohayo!!" Sakura said as her blushed darkened.
There goes teme always ruining the moment.
"Hey Sakura,Sup Dobe" An anger vein popped on my head.
"Do you wanna start with me Teme?! CUZ WE CAN FIGHT RIGHT HERE,RIGHT NOW!!!"

"OH YEAH,WELL COME ON DOBE LEMME SEE YOU TRY!!!"
Sakura pinches my ear, "OWWIE OUCH SAKURA!!"
"Now Naruto,Didn't i tell you to stop messing around with Sasuke-kun!!" Sakura says,glaring at Naruto.
"OUCH,BUT HE STARTED IT!!" Sakura pinches my ear harder.
"Ok ok,Im sorry now let me go!" Sakura let's me go.
"I don't get it Sakura, you were sweet and innocent awhile,Now you turned into a bea- WHAT WAS THAT!?"
"A BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!" I quickly responded.
"Hmph! That's more like!" Sakura says.
.
.
.
We arrived at the gate.

"Kiba,Shino!!!!" I yelled to them.
"Yo Naruto!" Kiba said,Shino just nodded.
"Hey Guys!" A light blonde said.
"Sup Ino!" Kiba says.
"This is so troublesome!" A pineapple hair guy says.
"Everything is troublesome to you Shikamaru" Sakura adds.
*munch munch* The big-boned one goes,"Chouji can you live without chips?" Ino askes.
"Nope" Chouji says as he keeps on munching.
"Figures" Sakura says as she shakes her head, "Hello my youthful Friends!" Mini Guy yells. Tenten punches Lee in the head,"No need to be loud!"
Everyone laughs.
.
.
.
As everyone continues talking,Someone says "There Here!"
Everyone turns their heads to see a Handsome Red hair and Yellow eyed Guy about like 6'3 tall,Also a pretty Brown haired and Brown eyed girl who looked like she can be 15 but is actully 20, And then last but not least,A long purple-haired women with lavender purple eyes,and a nice shaped body with all the curves at the right spot,Yes she looked like a angel To Everybody. The one and only,Hinata Hyuuga