Found a New family

Rose was quiet. She doesn't know what happened to herself. She found mary in a pathetic condition and considering how she said she would have preferred that a car crashed her and she rather die than living.

She brought her home bought didn't know what made her so sad and unhappy, she glanced at mary and the latter locked eyes with each other.

Mary bowed her head and her tears came afresh. Rose Mother was still sobbing, even after few days has passed after she experienced the incident.

She regretted asking. She would have waited some more few days before asking. She doesn't want her to feel hurt.
"You don't have to say anything mary if you don't wanna say anything, am sorry to have asked you in the first place".Rose mother coaxed and had given up on hearing mary Mark's story when the latter sniffed and smiled faintly.

She told het about all that befell her and she ended up in the hospital and signing the papers. When rose and her mother heard her story, they shook there heads.

Rose even shed a few tears to her friends pathetic story. How can someone be so cruel  to another person's daughter simple because she was her husband's daughter and not hers?

"How was it my fault that i was born out of wedlock?or how am i to be blamed for my parents inability to suppress their sexual desires for each other?

I am bearing the brunt of her affairs and such a malicious conspiracy to throw me out shamefully. If this has happened when my dad was alife , i would be able to find my feet and not allowed myself to be ridden by a strange man"...mark mark explained

Rose and her mother was quiet to all Mary mark said. She had definitely suffered and had been abused. Her arranged marriage ended so shamefully to pave the was for her step sister. What a cruel world.

"We are not rich like where you are coming from but rest assured you would find a family with us. Stay here as much as u want and find your fit again.

You have to be strong leave your life, not for any one but for your self. The best is yet to come my dear. Please don't put their evilness to heart"Rose mother coaxed

That way mary lived with rose and her family for a month and the half.

Sam phil sent men to look for mary. He wants to compensate her for what happened. He didn't hate her or intend to do such wickedness to her but he was only following the manuscript.

He was acting accordingly to the script. Just to offer her something to find a source of livelihood

But he searched everywhere and saw no trace of mary mark. His men couldn't find her either and he was worried about her.

Had she done anything harmful to herself or was she out of the city? this is not his usual mode. Why was he so worried?.

What was wrong with him?was he missing mary?no that can't be it. He doesn't like her a bit and thay had never gotten intimate with each other.

While he was still in his feigned with her sister, she was already having sex with sam phil. Everywhere and everywhere, they got entangled and won't let go of each other unless they had done it to their own fill.

While they were doing this, Mary mark was still thinking herself to be sam Phil wife. She was his wife by name but he was her sole and body.

She decided to ask sam Phil what was wrong and the latter said he was worried because the company sent out some proposal's to clients and he hasn't heard any feedback from any of this clients. He lied.

Tacha Mark sign softly. That must be it. She knew it can't be because of Mary. She told him that everything is gonna be alright.

They would send a reminder to those clients and see if they would reply again. Sam phil smiled and said he was confident in her ability. She's so intelligent.

Rose was able to get a job for mary in her company. She was gonna resume on Monday of the following week and pick up her appointment.

But mary observed that she was late for her period this Month. It has been two weeks already that's she is supposed to see her monthly flow and there seems to be a delay.

She had sleepless nights ruminating over it and was afraid of it being what she suspected. When the hole thing happened she was too moody minded to think of contraceptive.

It sam Phil and tacha mark had hired a hooker to take her, wouldn't they have advised that he should use condom at least?

Weren't they afraid that hooker's may be Carrie's of STD, and they do no care about their safety  as well.

When mary went to work she decided to sneak out, she went to a near by hospital and asked for a pregnancy test.

The waiting period from the time her sample was collected  to the Time the
result would be out was the longest time mary had Waited for anything in her life.

Why was it taking so long to run a pregnancy test? , Are does people competent at all?mary questioned quickly.

When the doctor finally invited her to his office, he gave her the report and mary hands were shaking.  

Wasn't she complaining a while ago. That it was taking them to long to resent her result? Now she has the result ih her hands are shivering.

The doctor glanced at her woman who sweat unter he air conditioner when they offer a pregnancy test results are those who got pregnant illegitimately.

"What's written inside the results"mary mark asked.