Five

Jason ToddSeason 1 episode 6

Jason Todd
Season 1 episode 6

The wind blew her hair into her face as she trailed behind the two boys as they dragged an unconscious Adamson by his feet across the parking lot.

"Man, dude looks dead," Jason said being Blake to look at the two.

"Trust me. There's a difference between dead and knocked out." Dick said she could hear the distress in his voice.

"This is awesome! Robin and Robin, in action." Jason said in excitement.

"Who the hell are you?" Dick questioned.

"Jason Todd. The new Robin. Robin. right?" He said making Blake smirk a little. Blake smiled as she watched amused at the whole thing.

"Hey, seriously, man, it's an honor to meet you," Jason said getting an annoyed sign from Dick.

"He talked a lot of you and Autumn. Said that you two were always attached to hips, Alfred even said that you two would sit under the tree for hours of the day when you weren't training." He confessed.

"Does Batman know you're here?" Dick questions.

"Of course. Bruce knows how badly I've always wanted to meet you. Pick your brain, catch a couple of pointers, and he's all, "Go for it, bro." Jason says before going to get his clothes.

Blake leans against the truck of the car as Dick is beside her. It was an awkward silence probably because Blake was making it awkward.

Dick signs running his hands threw his hair "You can't avoid me forever you know."

Blake swallowed "I don't know what you're talking about." That's a lie a big one that's for sure.

Dick narrowed his eyes at her "You're avoiding the subject and you know it."

"Well. Well, what kind of drama did I miss." Jason's dramatic voice calls from behind Dick.

||

"Can't believe it. Here we are, together, in the same car. This is so cool!" Jason said practically bouncing in his seat.

"Yeah. Real cool." Dick said glaring at Blake in the review mirror who was sitting in the back. He knew what she was doing and it was working.

"So how long have you and Bruce been, uh.."Sick trailed off trying to find the correct word.

"Together? Almost a year." Jason informed them.