Ace Frehley #1

TW: Abuse, strong language, selfharm, suicide is mentioned.

Y/n Pov:

I was walking around thinking about what to get my boyfriend Brody (it's a made-up name) for his birthday. I soon saw an old friend well, he looked different but I knew in my heart it was Paul (Aces old name).

"Paul?!" I thought out loud. A different person appeared next to the man who looked like my friend who didn't even look up.

"Are you a fan?" The man that was next to my thought to be old friend.

"Oh, I'm sorry I- I felt like he was my old friend. I'm sorry!" I said, looking at my thought to be an old friend who now looked up surprised.

"Y/n?" The man who looked up said.

"Paul!" I said, smiling, feeling tears run down my face as he ran to hug me.

"I go by Ace now." He chuckled, still hugging me, not letting go.

"Ok -" I managed to get out by the tears of joy falling from my eyes like a waterfall. "I missed you so much.." He said while two more men with all black hair like Ace and the one I'm thinking was a Paul now.

"You know this chick, Ace?" The taller one said.

"Elementary friends until graduation we followed each other around." Ace said, soon letting go of me.

"This is Gene, Paul and Peter." Ace said, pointing from the taller one going down to the shortest.

"Nice to meet you." I said, smiling tears still in my eyes.

Just then, someone grabbed my arm very tightly.

"Y/N!!" Yelled my boyfriend Brody, who didn't like me talking to other men.

"Let go of me, Paul, my old friend, I always talk about that's him...." I whispered in pain, pointing to Ace. Brody just held my arm tighter, making me yell out in pain, dragging me away.

"ACE!" I yelled as a secretly threw a piece of paper to him to read.

It was my and Brodys' address. As Brody dragged me away, Ace looked angry.

🎸Aces Pov:🎸

As he dragged Y/n away, I felt a growing anger inside I saw as I couldn't see her at all anymore. I could tell they went home. I opened the piece of paper. It was an address.

Gene watched as I walked away. Peter held Paul back from chasing me. I went home, and luckily, I saw that her address was my neighbor across the street.

I went over and heard yelling from a male voice and glass breaking, but most importantly, a female crying and yelling in pain.

I ran inside the house...

🎧Y/ns Pov:🎧

I was screaming and crying, and now my boyfriend, throwing empty glass bottles at me, I was huddled into a corner. I almost picked up some glass. i wanted to slash my throat, knowing I wouldn't be in this specific psin anymore. he kept screaming at me,  throwing the bottle at me when I heard someone run inside.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR HOUSE!" Yelled Brody but then Ace ran up to me looking at my bleeding head and running to Brody.

Brody and Ace fought, but Ace only would get a bruise when Brody fell to the ground. Ace picked me up and ran to his house. My head was bleeding. My arm was sprained, and I had many, many bruises.

Ace ran off after setting me on his couch and grabbed a washcloth, getting it wet and soon putting it on my head where it was bleeding.

"Are you ok?" Ace asked, still pushing the rag to my head too the bleeding.

"Y-Yeah..." I stuttered as my arm moved on a way that hurt more.

"You're hot when you bleed." Ace smiled his face inches apart from mine.

I smiled, not knowing what to say or do as his face got closer he kissed me deeply, and things got heated.

◇◇◇Sorry for this cock blocker◇◇◇

"That was nice..." Ace said sweating next to me.

It's was.." I smiled at him, sweating as well.

"I love you, Ace..." I say.

"I love you to Y/n.." Ace replied.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys! I just improvised, but I need requests! Fell free to request!!

-Alice