First morning together

slight smut in this chapter

With Sasaki, Miyano's life was filled with precious milestone, a lot of them, just as with Sasaki, and they couldn't be any more joyous about it than they already were.

Even though sometimes Sasaki would get jaundiced upon thinking on how he wasn't Miyano's first love, he wasn't that small-minded.

Besides, he was the first  to date Miyano, steal his first kiss, be physically (and mentally) intimate with him, and today, wake up next to him as a lover.

"hnn..." Miyano let out

"Sasaki...it's really hot, could you turn the AC on, please?" He garbled sluggishly through the fabric of Sasaki's black tank.

"Sure, but you're gonna have to let go of me first." he laughed dryly, the smaller's arms still wrapped around his torso, and his legs still entangled with his boyfriend's.

"r-right..!" He quickly detached from the latter and twiddled his thumbs as Sasaki leaped off the bed.

"How low you want it?" Miyano turned his attention away from his fingers "a-about twenty should be fine".

"Alright" he fiddled with the temperature knob and laid back in the bed with Miyano,

"Anything you want to do today?" Sasaki vocalized as he unplugged his phone and picked it up from the bedside stand, scrolling through his notifications and emails.

"Not exactly, I sort of just wanted to.. spend time with you here in my room.." the last sentence had felt like a mental beating to Sasaki, but otherwise he held his external composure.

"I think I probably took that to mean something completely different just now" he sat up on his elbows as he turned to face the shorter with a soft grin,

"Maybe—what do you think I'm talking about?" Miyano gave him a shy and carnal glance as Sasaki inched closer experimentally.

grasping his waist with one hand and holding his chin up to face him with the other, interlocking their mouths with need.

Their kiss held a certain sense of urgency to it, teeth colliding, tongues connecting desperately, so sloppy you could've sworn their end goal was to look as post-coital as humanly possible afterwards.

Before they had realized, they were grinding their hips.

While they didn't want to admit it at the moment, they had both noticed the state of the other,

the staring at eachother's lower areas made it painfully obvious, continuing their previous state of affairs even after such.

Then suddenly Miyano pulled away, "Hey, Shuumei.."

he pushed Sasaki off of him softly, signing he wanted to stop at the moment, Sasaki understanding and sitting beside him,

"What's wrong? Did I do something you didn't like..?" Sasaki asked apprehensively. "Nono, it's not that I'm just.."

"..I'm a bit afraid.."