in the garden

Loki and Fandral had been eyeing each other all night at the royal ball, each waiting for the other to make the first move. Loki was the god of mischief and Fandral was one of lokis brother best friends and also a high ranking soldier, and they had a longstanding sexual tension between them that kept their passions at bay. But tonight, they had finally reached the boiling point.

Without a word, they snuck away from the ballroom and made their way to the garden. The moon shone down on them, and the scent of flowers filled the air. Loki leaned in for a kiss, and Fandral eagerly accepted it.

They kissed for what felt like an eternity, lost in each other's embrace. Loki's heart raced as he felt Fandral's hands on his skin, and he found himself wanting more.

Fandral felt the same. He wanted to explore every inch of Loki's body, but he knew they had to be careful. If they were caught, it would be a scandal that would haunt them forever.

Still, they couldn't help themselves. They continued to kiss and explore, until finally, they heard a voice calling out from the ballroom.

Loki and Fandral quickly straightened their clothes and ran back to the ballroom, finding a group of people who had noticed their absence.

Embarrassed and flushed, they both tried to play it off as if nothing had happened. But deep down, they both knew that something had changed between them that night.

∆~Time skip~∆

The day after Loki and Fandral snuck out to make out in the garden, they couldn't stop thinking about each other. They had a feeling that something special had happened between them, but they weren't sure what.

Finally, they decided to meet up and talk about it. When they saw each other, they felt a pull towards each other, like they had been destined to be together all along.

Loki was the first to speak. 'I can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. I've never felt so free,' he said, his eyes full of emotion.

Fandral felt the same way. He was too scared to say it, but he knew he had to. 'Me too. I think I'm in love with you,' he finally said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Loki's eyes widened in surprise and then filled with a warmth and understanding he had never felt before. He smiled and nodded. 'I love you too,' he said.

The two of them kissed passionately, relieved to finally have confessed their feelings. From that moment on, they were together and never looked back.

∆~Later on~∆

Loki and Fandral had always been close friends , but now that their relationship had taken on a more romantic tone. And now they've confessed that they love each other but another problem has came up .

The problem was that Loki was Thor's brother and he was not sure how Thor would take the news. He was afraid that Thor would be angry and even worse, that he would be hurt. So Loki and Fandral decided to meet with Thor and tell him together.

They found Thor in his room, looking out the window at the stars. He seemed to be deep in thought, so they waited until he noticed them. When he did, they told him what was going on. Loki and Fandral expected some kind of a reaction, but Thor simply nodded and said that he was happy for them.

He said that he had already known that they were in love, and that he had suspected it for some time. He said that he was glad that they had decided to be honest with him, and that he would always be there to support them.

Loki and Fandral were relieved. They had expected Thor to be mad, but instead, he was supportive and understanding. They thanked him for his understanding and left, feeling relieved and happy.

Loki and Fandral's relationship has grown stronger since then, and they now have Thor's blessing. They are glad that they decided to tell him the truth and even though it was a difficult conversation, in the end it was worth it.

I might add more to this later but for now it's fine.