Chapter two: I have no clue who you are.

Tw: memory loss

[text] - Stanley using sign language
'text' - thoughts
"text" - Narrator speaking
___________________________________

"This is a story of a man named Stanley" The voice said.

Stanley turned around quickly thinking that's where the voice was coming from but.. there was no one there.

Stanley got a little bit confused but he started to think that it might just be a prank from his co-workers.

[Very funny you probably got your laughs, now who and where are you?] Stanley signed kinda annoyed. His shift was supposed to be over soon and he wanted to finish all of his work to not stay overtime.

"Stanley worked for a company in a big building where he was Employee #427"

"Employee #427's job was simple, he sat at his desk in Room 427 and he pushed buttons on a keyboard. Orders came to him through a monitor on his desk telling him what buttons to push, how long to push them, and in what order." The voiced sounded again.

Stanley felt weird, it was like the voice was coming from nowhere but also everywhere at the same time.

The voice talked for some time but Stanley was so lost in thought he didn't listen what it said at all. The only thing Stanley heard was the voices last sentence:

"But as he came to his wits and regained his senses, he got up from his desk and stepped out of his office."

After a moment of silence and hesitation Stanley opened the door and looked to the hallway outside of his office and that was the moment that he realised there was no one 'Everyone must have finished their work great, now I'm alone in here with someone trying to prank me' Stanley thought to himself. Stanley left his office and started to look around for the person trying to prank him.

He heard a door close. Stanley turned around as he felt chills running down his spine, he was sure the person pranking him would be there but.. he saw no one. The door to his office was now closed.

"Someone was following Stanley. He was sure of it. If he checked over his shoulder now, he would surely catch them. It was only a matter of time" The voice seemed to clear it's throat but it sounded kinda distant, like it was someone talking to a microphone "Stanley decided to go to the meeting room; perhaps he had simply missed a memo." Stanley was still kinda scared but decided to follow the voices directions 'Maybe it will lead me to answers' Stanley thought to himself.

"When Stanley came to a set of 2 open doors, he entered the door on his-." [Who even are you?!] Stanley signed cutting off the voice not thinking it would actually react. The voice fell silent for a moment.

"Well Stanley I'm The Narrator, isn't it obvious?" The voice said.

Stanley rolled his eyes clearly a bit annoyed, [I mean like, why are you here all of a sudden? Where did my co-worker go? Why are you narrating me? What kind of sick joke is this?!] Stanley signed towards the ceiling imagining that's where the so called Narrator is.

"Stanley what do you mean? I was always here don't you remember?" The Narrator said.

[No? Was I supposed to remember?] Stanley signed kinda confused, he didn't know what the voice was talking about and how does it know him, [Can you just stop with the prank? It's not funny. I have to finish my work to get a paycheck i don't have time for some stupid jokes.]

"Stanley wha- This is not a joke!! Are you serious right now?!"

"..."

"Stanley please tell me that you're just messing with me and that you actually remember, please.."

[I'm sorry, but.. I have no clue who you are.]
___________________________________
Authors note: Here's another chapter of this au, I'm not sure if I should make it stanarrator or not, I'm also not sure if I should continue this fic, please tell me what you think, I need peoples opinion, also please leave comments about what you think and be honest (/nf), I want to improve if I did something wrong. Thank you for reading this chapter, stay safe, drink some water and get some rest.