15. Is Everything Really Getting Complicated?~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

More than half of the month has been passed and with each passing day, it was getting difficult for Karishma to spend her days in the villa.

Everything was going according to haseena's plan.

"Pichle 3 dino se wo apne kamre se bahar nahi nikli hai beta, aise mein uski sehat kharab ho jayegi, aap kuch karti kyu nhi haseena?", asked Gauri ma in a concerned tone to haseena who was reading some files while fayad was helping her.

"Ab main isme kya kar sakti hu ma, aap hi batao...", said haseena while trying to concentrate on her files.

"Beta pr wo aapki zimmedari hai..."

Before she could complete, haseena interrupted, "wo zimmedari nhi hai meri, wo yaha meri zimmedari, meri security ke liye appoint hui hai, na ki usne mujhe khud ki dekh bhaal ke liye rkha h!"

Haseena clearly admitted her point. After which Gauri Ma said, "Theek hai, jaisa aapko sahi lage, pr agar aap meri baat mane to us bacchi ke saath ye saluk na kare, wo ye sab jhelne ke layak nhi hai!"

Gauri ma was standing behind haseena, so she wasn't able to note her face while haseena listened to what she said but she pretended to ignore her.

"Fayad aur kaha signature karna hai", said haseena while tightly gripping on her pen.

Gauri ma was disappointed by the behavior of haseena, but again, no one ever dared to speak against her. So, she simply left the room while closing the door behind her.

"Karishma!!!! karishma!!!!!! Darwaza kholo beta!!!!", Gauri Maa knocked at her door once again before leaving while haseena was hearing all this while pretending to focus.

"Aur kitne jagah signatures karne hai fayad?", she irritatedly asked.

"Mam bas yahi kuch pages hai", he showed her the pages while he was noticing changes in her behavior.

"Mam agar aap permission de to main kuch kehna chahta hu!", asked fayad

"Ha jaldi bolo"

"waise ye chota muh badi baat hogi, pr Gauri behen sahi keh rhi thi, karishma ko kafi saja mil chuki hai usne jo kiya tha uske liye... itne din to aapne kisi ko aise saja nhi di h phir karishma ko kyu? Aur mujhe to ye bhi lagta h ki..."

"...aur kya lagta hai tumhe?", haseena asked while looking straight with pursed lips.

"...mujhe ye lagta hai ki, aapne karishma ko us baat ke liye maaf kar diya hai jo galti usne us raat aapko garage mein chorr kr kari thi, pr sayad ye jo saja aapne use di hai... wo kisi aur hi cheez ke liye hai...", he hesitantly completed his statement.

Haseena rolled her eyes towards him and stood from her chair and said looking at him with wrathful eyes, "files lijiye aur jaiye yaha se!"

Fayad was already anxious while his eyes glued to the floors, so he simply took back the file and was leaving the room, when haseena again asked him, "wo consignment ka kya update h?"

"W..wo, deal locked hai mam, 1-2 din mein final ho jayegi...", he said.

"Theek hai, is weekend is deal ke hone ki khushi mein malik villa mein ek party rkhi jayegi, so get into the preparations fayad...", she ordered.

"Yes mam..."

"...aur haan fayad, be fijool ki baaton mein dhyan dena band kro, behtr hoga!"

"Sure mam!", and then he leaves from there.

After that haseena again sits back in her chair while making her grip tight on the armrest. She was lost in her thoughts, maybe some painful thoughts, because soon sweatband were visible on her forehead while her whole body was sweating and her throat was dry!