ii. MATCHA !

flor
sooo
flor
edu
flor
did u listen to lana del rey yet

edu
i have actually
edu
i like her music, it's nice

flor
i'm gonna turn u into a lana
del rey fan

edu
consider yourself on a path
to success 😌

flor
speaking of success
flor
guess who successfully made a
cake with a 2 year old 💪

edu
let me guess, hmmm
edu
this is tough!
edu
not me
edu
the girl with the 4 letter name yes😌

flor
bingo!
flor
now im omw to buy coffee bc i don't
feel like making it
flor
fucking love coffee
flor
and iced tea what do u like

edu
i like both
edu
funny i'm going to a cafe nearby
edu
been wanting to try it out so why
not go today, right?

flor
ooo
flor
try a matcha latte if they have it
flor
strawberry matcha latte
flor
very good

edu
sounds interesting 🤔🤔
edu
might have to get that🤣

flor
LMK WHAT U THINK ASAP

edu
i will!
liked by flor!

°˖✧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚✧˖°

THE MOMENT FLORIANA heard the barista calling out her name while placing down an iced
latte, she almost let out a cry of joy. She had been needing her latte and a slice of cake she had saved home.

She happily grabs her latte when the barista placed a strawberry matcha latte right next to her drink. She hadn't tried the strawberry matcha latte from the cafe she was at, so she was curious on how it tasted like.

Seconds later, a hand reaches for the matcha latte.

Floriana looks up and lets out a gasp when she realizes who it was. "Oh my gosh, Eduardo?" She ask, recognizing him and his smile.

"Yeah! Floriana, right?" He replies with a wide smile.

She happily nods in reply. "Yeah!" She then points at the strawberry matcha latte in his hand, "Is it good? I haven't tried the ones from here yet. I love a good matcha latte."

"Actually, I've never tried it before." Eduardo says, letting out a small chuckle. "Someone recommended it to me." He adds with a shrug.

"Whoever recommended it to you must have good taste."

"I sure hope they do!"

Floriana looks at the time on her watch and realizes she had to go soon. "I uhm, have to go but I'll see you around soon?" She asks in a hopeful tone.

He flashes his signature smile which made her internally squeal, "Yeah, I'll see you around."

°˖✧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚✧˖°

"WHY ARE WE DOING THIS AGAIN?" Floriana asks Mina as she sits down next to her on the couch with her iced latte in her hand. The Argentinian held an ipad in her hands with pictures of the Real Madrid squad.

"Because what if you find your future boyfriend there?"

Her response made Federico let out a loud snort. He was playing with Benicio on the ground when he overheard their conversation.

"Not those idiots." The Uruguayan says as he helps his son stack up colored blocks.

"Then Barça's team. I'm friends with Balde." She replies, taking a sip of her iced latte.

"Not them, Flor!" He dramatically exclaims which earned him a loud laugh from the two girls on the couch.

"She needs a love life, Fede! Leave her!" Mina pouts, furrowing her eyebrows up at her lover.

Floriana dramatically gasps, putting her hand over her heart. "I'm choosing to not have a love life! Maybe I want to be an independent woman. I don't need a man!"

Federico lets out another loud laugh. He looks over at her and says, "I've seen you drool over Núñez." She picks up one of the blocks that was near her and throws it at Federico. "My bad, Núñez and Jude Bellingham."

"Oh yeah! If he comes to Madrid then Fede can hook you guys up." Mina says with a wink as she sets her ipad on the couch.

Floriana quietly chuckles and rests her head on her shoulder, "Can we stop talking about my non existent love life and talk about how Benicio just threw his blocks in the trash can?" She says as she points at the two year old holding a red block over the trash can.

Federico quickly gets up as the young boy started running away. "Benicio! Espera!" [wait]

°˖✧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚✧˖°

the plastics

rose
guess who ran into her
future husband again🥰🥰🥰🥰

emi
not me

bald
no shit u like girls

emi
ur mad i get more bitches than u

allievaro
both of you are bitchless
allievaro
actually
allievaro
all 3 of u

rose
not me
rose
got my future husband with me fr

bald
DELUSIONALLLLLL

emi
SJES DELULU
emi
she's gonna manifest it tho fr

rose
HE HAS THE CUTEST LAUGH
rose
i will find him again.

allievaro
we trust in u

emi
no we dont

bald
we don't ur just delusional

rose
whatevs 😒
rose
i'm gonna go enjoy my latte and
fantasize about mystery boy!!

bi speaks ! ☆彡
knew we were losing the moment i
saw that camavinga n vini
werent playing 😔😔💔