E.16.

Check if you've read the previous update.

Unedited..

The mental fatigue and tiredness led Sana into deep slumber. However Sidharth had lost his mental peace and couldn't find sleep anywhere close to him. While he laid wide awake in the hall on his mattress, he could see a silhouette of a lady tip toe and go outside.

"Sana?", He whispered and quickly got up to follow her without waking up others in the house.

He opened the door and looked outside but could see no one.

"Sana?", He called in low voice but there came no reply.

He looked around everywhere searching for her in the vicinity. Soon he heard a lady's whimper and followed the direction. He saw her sitting on a small wooden log, her head hiding into her hands which rested on her knees while she kept sulking in a feeble voice, in a dimly lit place in the backyard.

"Sana, I am sorry...", He said placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Bhaiyya.. it's me..", Naina looked up wiping her tears.

"Naina? What happened? Why are crying?", Sidharth asked squatting down to her level with concern written all over his face.

"Bhaiyya.. I did a big blunder..", Naina cried uncontrollably.

"Will you stop crying and explain to me? What blunder are you taking about?", He asked worried.

"I.. I lost Sana bhaabhi's gold necklace which she gave me this morning to wear for my engagement function.", She starts weeping again.

"What? How and where the hell did you lose it?", Sidharth asked in shock.

"I.. I don't know bhaiyya.. I wanted to return it to her after showing it to Shital and Poonam when I met them near the lake today but when I returned home, my neck was empty.", Naina explained in between her sulks.

"Argghhh.. Did you tell Sana about this?", Sidharth asked.

"When she returned home with you in the evening, she looked very disturbed and depressed. I just couldn't gather enough courage to tell her about it.", Naina said.

Sidharth facepalmed and plopped on the ground.

"My fate is just not in my favour. Sana was so right about our fate. I don't want to lose her but my fate isn't allowing me to unite with her either.", Sidharth complained rubbing his forehead in tension.

"I am sorry, Bhaiyya. I don't know what I should do now.", Naina cried hiding her face in her palm.

"Stop crying Naina. I will have to handle it myself now.", Sidharth said.

"What will you do Bhaiyya?", Asked Naina looking up at him quizzically.

"I don't know Naina but I will do anything to stay in this relationship with her.", He said lost in his thoughts.

Naina saw at her brother with guilt and sympathy.

"Does Maa and Babuji know anything about the lost necklace?", Sidharth enquired. Naina nods in denial.

"Besides, Sana bhaabhi told maa that it was fake gold.", Naina said.

"Hmmm... Go to sleep Naina..", Sidharth said to her.

"Bhaiyya, why did you marry bhaabhi secretly?", Naina asked.

"Why? Don't you like her?", He asked looking at her face.

"I love her bhaiyya and I know she loves you a lot. Else which girl would tolerate her husband getting engaged to someone else? She was angry with you yet she didn't busted you infront of Maa and Babuji. Can you imagine any other girl in her place? She would have insulted you and Maa Babuji in front of all the guests after learning about the engagement. Bhaabhi respects you and trusts you a lot. Don't ever break her heart Bhaiyya.", Naina advises.