23)The Letter💌

My dear Abhi,
I know you will be curious about this even i was curious to share my feelings with you . Abhi I was about to say this before but I had no guts to say . Please make me a promise that even after reading this letter you will be my best friend forever .This should not ruin our friendship and our bond.Abhi I know that you Love me . I heard you Abhi,I heard everything when you said to Surya,that's the reason why I distracted you by saying those words.I was about to say that I am leaving on that day but after I heard all that I was dumb struck Abhi. I want to say everything to you Abhi but the reality stuck me that we can never be in a relationship.That's the reason why I left without even saying Abhi. Not only you Abhi even I have the fear of rejection,I was scared that I will get rejected. I was scared of my parents, I don't want to make them down , I don't want them to cry and mainly I don't want them to reject me Abhi. Abhi I know that you are waiting to propose me and I know you will express your feelings before I leave,that's the reason why I left Abhi. I don't want you to be rejected and the thing is even I can't reject you Abhi. My parents are my priority Abhi and Hope you understood what I am trying to say .I have moved on Abhi.I even want you to move on without wasting time waiting for me.You will have a bright future Abhi, your parents are after you so be careful and cautious.Don't take any bad decisions. I think we will never meet again in the future like this ,I only want to meet my bestest friend . I think you understood my feelings by now hoping you will move on , thanks for giving me all those beautiful memories which I can cherish for lifetime. I have nothing to say more . First I thought not to write this but I don't want to regret about it .
I was mainly writing this letter not at all to express my feelings but to understand my situation and hope you understand .Thanks Abhi thanks for coming into my life.You made my boring life into a beautiful one .Hope our friendship remains the same . Be in touch and please don't take this topic between us again in future. Miss you my best friend .
                                                               Your Bestie
Abhi(POV)-I was literally crying,tears are rolling down by my eyes.
I Love you Atchyu, I know you love me too💕.
I knew it right from the start. But don't know you are facing such situations because of me .
For sure Atchyu I will not be any burden to you
I will be there here for you anytime.
But one thing can't be happen ever ,I can't move on
How can you even think that I will move on
I know you wrote all this to say me to move on but that can't happen ever .
I love you Atchyu, forever and ever
I love every time you spend with me , all those memories of you are enough for this life of mine . I don't expect for more.
But I just want to ask you something ,if your parents accept me then will you be mine . Just hoping for that day to come.
I will not stop you Atchyu, I will not stop you from all your future .
I understood everything every time.
I am just hoping for the best to happen but the thing is it had already happened.
I will be happy and I will be the first person to talk to you after you landed in US as a best friend.
Before that I want to talk to you Niha, I am coming .
Niha-Hey Abhi
Why are you here at this time??
Abhi-So Niha I just want to ask you something
Niha-What!
Abhi-You know about all this before??
Niha-What are you talking about Abhi?
Abhi-Niha I know you understood what I said
Just please let me know, Do you ??
Niha-Yes
Abhi-You know all about this and you didn't tell me about anything
Niha-I know her situation Abhi and I don't want to make it more worsen .
Abhi-Why would I do anything if I knew she is in such a situation Niha.
What did you think of me ??
Niha-No Abhi, not like that I just don't want to get involved in all this. I knew she loved you but I don't want to lose my friend.
I want to talk about all this to her but she will be more scared if you talk about it much that's the reason why I didn't make a word.
Abhi-I understand Niha
But atleast a word of you would make me compromise that she is in such a situation.
Niha-I am soo sorry Abhi......,,,,,
Abhi Atchyu is calling may be she reached..
Abhi-Can you please put it on speaker.....🔈
Niha-Yaa Abhi
Atchyu-Hey Niha how are you??
Niha-Don't dare to talk to me
You left without even saying a word
Atchyu-I am soo sorry Niha it's a need
I can't leave if you all put your sad and pouty faces on me .
Niha-Okayy I understand.
Atchyu-Niha did you have the letter to Abhi??
Niha-Ye....(Abhi stopped Niha by closing her mouth and said not to say that she gave it)
Niha-Not at Atchyu
Atchyu-Thankgod Niha, you saved me .
Niha-Why??
Atchyu-Nothing .it's better if he don't read it all . Just throw it in dustbin Niha
Niha-All okayy
What's in that letter by the way
Atchyu-Nothing just throw it away .
And I have some work I will call you late byee..👋

Hey guys hope you like this part ❤️
I am soo sorry if you feel it boring.
But next parts will be too interesting
Many twists and turns gonna takes place
Stay tuned... keep reading....
Byee👋

All copy rights reserved ⚠️