demon slayer- Stuffies

Cg: Rengoku (Babi, Dada) (he/him)
Little Nicknames: Baby, Monarch, Little Swordsman, Baby Flame (they/them)

It was a normal day in the Flame Hashira's house. The sky was blue, sun shining through the flew puffs of white that dotted the morning sky, birds chirping their lovely songs. Everything was perfect.

Well, almost.

Rengoku opened his yellow eyes sleepily. He had just got back from a mission yesterday night, and glanced over at his partner, (y/n). Or at least, where (y/n) should have been. Noticing the empty spot on his mattress, Rengoku shot up.

Where are they? He asked frantically, getting out of bed to find them. He threw on his red bathrobe you had gifted him on his birthday last year, and he quickly checked the room. He didn't find you, and began looking around the house.

"Hey, have you seen (y/n) anywhere?" Rengoku asked as he stumbled into his brother. He stopped, glancing up at Rengoku.

"Uhm, y-yeah, they went into your private workshop." He replied, and things clicked with Rengoku.

"Oh… thank you. I need to get them… thanks." Rengoku replied, about to head to the "workshop".

He opened the door and quietly closed it.

"That's weird… where's my little Monarch hiding?" He asked gently. You giggled at the nickname from your hiding place. You heard Rengoku approaching you.

"Baby? Are you in there, my little swordsman?" Rengoku asked, his voice soft. You didn't move, and removed a stuffy from the pile you were under, revealing his face. You giggled softly as he smiled at you.

"Found you!" He cried, and you simply smiled up at him. Rengoku picked you up in his strong arms, balancing you on his hip.

"I was worried about my baby flame! You should have told me you were feeling little, monarch." He scolded you gently, causing you to hang your head in shame.

" 'm sorry…" you muttered softly and Rengoku tilted your head towards him.

"It's okay, my little swordsman! Just wake me up next time, got it?" He asked gently as you played with the hair on the back of his head with one hand. He set you down and you looked up at him.

"I twied! You pushed me offa you!" You protested, and he glanced down.

"In my sleep? Oh, Im so sorry, my Baby Flame! Did I hurt you?" He asked you, and you pointed to a small scratch on your knee. Rengoku frowned and went over to one of the shelves in the room you couldn't reach. He pulled off a small first aid kit and patched up the scratch, giving it a small kiss. You smiled and hugged Rengoku, who sat down next to you as you pulled a stuffy out of the pile you had been hiding under.

"Can we pway?" You asked him, and he nodded and pulled another stuffy from the pile.

"Sure! What do you want to play?" He asked, and you pointed to him.

"Docty!" You sang happily, and he laughed heartily.

"Of course, (y/n), we can play doctor." He replied. You giggled happily and the two of you played doctor for about half an hour before you got bored. You picked up your favorite stuffed animal, an orange cat Rengoku had gotten for you when he first learned of your littlespace. He put on your favorite disney movie as you curled up in a pink bean bag chair underneath a pastel blankie. Rengoku sat next to you, and you proceeded to crawl into his lap.

"You tired, baby?" He asked, and you nodded. He stroked your (h/l) (h/c) hair as you drifted off to sleep in his lap, holding tightly onto his waist.