How you met

Fiona🦸‍♀️~ You needed a babysitter for your little brother so you went to the Gallagher house and knocked. "Hello" a brunette woman ask as she answered the door."Oh, hello I'm here to drop off my brother B/N."Oh, alright come in" "Thank you so much" I said as I walked in to the house with my brother by my side."Ok, so if I need to leave, like at all my sister, Debbie will be here to watch your brother for you" She said. "Ok, that's ok with me as long as you know she will 100% be free just incase" I stated looking at her."Yes, ofcours," She said before she yelled for her sister to come down."DEBBIE, come here" "Ok" I heard from upstairs, until there were footsteps coming down the stairs. "Yes?" A red-headed girl asked. "If I leave can you watch her brother for me?" "Yeah, sure Fiona, he looks like a cute kid" "Thanks you can go now Debs" "Ok bye" "Bye" I looked back to the brunette and smiled."My name is Y/N by the way" Oh, nice to meet you, Y/N as you heard my name is Fiona" "Nice to meet you too, but I have to go I'm late to my appointment" Oh, yes bye" "Bye" I yelled running out the door.

Lip🏍~ You where running in the hallway of school trying to get to class before the bell rings, and you ran into someone. "I'm so sorry" You heard the person say. "No, that was on me, I should have been paying attention to where I was going" I stated looking up to see Lip Gallagher.
Then I hear the bell ring."Sh!t" I mumble. "Oh, f*ck the bell" He says realizing he just heard the bell ring showing we're both going to be late to class. "I think we should just skip" I say looking him in the eye."Sure, you smoke?" He asked. "H*ll yeah, Gallagher" I state looking at his slightly shocked face, because I know his last name. "Don't be shocked I know your last name, my names Y/N by the way" "Nice name Y/N alright, whatever let's go before we get caught" "Wouldn't mind if I do" I say and we both laugh as we walk away to get to know each other better.

Ian🚬🕺~ You where at the alibi with your best friend, Mandy Mikovich just talking to Kev, V, and each other drinking and laughing together. Ian walks in and sees his best friend talking to a girl (or boy) he doesn't know. He walks over and says hi to Mandy and buys a beer from Kev and V. "Hi Ian" Mandy says looking at her best friend happy to see him. "Hey" Mandy realizes you two don't know each other yet and says." Oh, Ian this is Y/N, and Y/N this is Ian. "Hi Ian" I say sweetly. He smiles and says. "Hi Y/N nice to meet you" "Likewise Ian" I say as I look at Mandy seeing the smile on her face knowing exactly what she's thinking, and hoping what she is thinking will become true in the future.

Debbie👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏳️‍🌈~ You where with your friend Carl talking and walking down the sidewalk to the Gallagher house where we plan to hang out and have a beer. We get there and walk through the door to see a red-headed boy and girl sitting on the couch watching TV. I look at Carl knowing that he has siblings, but not knowing if they are older or younger than him, because come on its Carl Gallagher he doesn't talk about his siblings more than he has to. The boy looks good, but the girl looks really hot. I know she has a kid, because Carl told me but I have never seen her either. I look back at the two redheads to see them looking at us and I know it's because they most likely have never seen a picture of me like I have never seen a picture of them. "Who's this Carl?" The boy asked looking at Carl then me."This is my friend Y/N remember I told you about them" "Oh, yeah her/him from what you told me they sound cool, nice to meet you Y/N" "Nice to meet you Ian, I'm assuming Carl has never shown me a picture of any of yall" "Yeah I'm Ian and this is Debbie" "Hi Y/N nice to meet you, wanna beer?" "H*ll yeah Debs" Debbie smiled that you already gave her a nickname after only 1 minute of knowing each other. Ian and Carl look at each other knowing you two will get along perfectly fine.

Carl👮~ You walk up to the alibi to meet your best friend Debbie for a beer and a chat. When you walk in you see her with a boy at the bar talking. You walk up and tap her shoulder. "Hey Debs" She turns around at the same time as the boy. "Y/N,hi" I look at the boy as he say. "My names Carl, nice to meet you" Nice to meet you too Carl" I sit down and get a beer from Kev, and turn while raising my glass to the two, as I do that so do they. "So what are the plans for today?" I ask while sipping my beer.

Mickey🔫~ You are at your house drinking a beer while watching TV with your twin brother Lip until his 'girlfriend' Mandy Mikovich walked in. As she walks in I notice that she brought her brother Mickey with her. "Hey guys" Mandy says as she sits down by Lip as Mickey stands there not knowing where to sit. "Mickey, come sit by me dumb@ss" I say as he looks at me like I'm crazie then goes ahead and sits by me. "Hey Gallagher" Mickey said. "Hey Mikovich" I replied. Knowing even if he won't say it outloud he just found someone he actually likes.

Mandy💎~ I walked into my best friends house to see him sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand and watching a show with my brother. "Hey Mickey what's up" I ask. "The sky" He replies looking at my amused face. "Shut up Mickey" A girl I don't know said walking into the living room while rolling her eyes at him. "F*ck you Mandy" Mickey said laughing with Ian as the girl I now know is named Mandy looks at me. "Who are you, and how are you so dumb you become friends with Mickey?" (I LOVE MICKEY I PROMISE) She asked amused. "I don't realy know why, and I'm Y/N" I say looking at Mickeys insulted face which makes me chuckle to myself. "I'm sure we'll be great friends, Y/N" Mandy says.