Licky and Lam and the Sassy Ones in Prison

Chapter 1

Vicky stood silently at the train station. Cars passing her not fazed by the rain she was becoming soaked by. Vicky had arranged to meet Liam at 12:00. She wore her best dressed and put on extra make-up as to make herself more presentable for her boyfriend.

*Phone Call*

Vicky: Hello?

Liam: Hi, It’s me. I’m kinda held up. Can you wait a couple more hours?

Vicky: Fucking hell. I came close to your house so you wouldn’t have to put in effort. It’s raining and you want me to wait longer?

Liam: I’m really sorry.

Vicky: Whatever.

*Phone call ended*

Chapter 2

Liam held Cam closely. Kissing him passionately. Liam and Cam were madly in love and although Liam was with Vicky he was infatuated with Cam, and wanted his love to be known by everyone from New York to Saigon. As he was mulling over telling Vicky it was over, he rang Vicky. Remembering he had to call her.

*Phone Call*

Vicky: Hello?

Liam: Hi, It’s me. I’m kinda held up. Can you wait a couple more hours?

Vicky: Fucking hell. I came close to your house so you wouldn’t have to put in effort. It’s raining and you want me to wait longer?

Liam: I’m really sorry.

Vicky: Whatever.

*Phone call ended*

He didn’t care. More time with Cam was all he craved.

Chapter 3

Barwon Prison was one of Victoria’s highest security prisons, and somehow Andre and Anna had ended up there, next to each other in cell block 32. Andre had strangled Matt with a lollipop wrapper, as he had been such a dickhead after they went to Chadstone together. And Anna bought the lollipop, so she was charged with assisting a murderer. Today a new prisoner was arriving, and was going to be put into the cell next to Andre. They heard a buzzer at the end of the hall, signifying that someone was entering. A voice started singing, and it was a song Andre and Anna knew very well.

"As the wise man once wrote,

Never give all the heart. 

Well it's easy to see, he was writing for me,

I just wish I could play that part." 

A blonde figure emerged from the darkness, and it was the person they least expected.

TBC