A New Family Part 3: Boardwalks and Blow Ups

((AN: Thanks to everyone who's voted or even read this story! I really hope you're all enjoying it. I know I'm enjoying writing it. Now, on to the rest of Episode one!))

The entire crew, minus Nicole, head out to the boardwalk. The night air is fresh and it helps clear Sy's head just a little. As they step on to the lit up wooden pathway Jenni leads the group in nothing but her bikini top and a pair of sweat pants. "Which way you wanna go? This way, right?" Everyone agrees and they all step out to see a strip of games and rides surrounding them. Mike points over to the side where the games are. "Yo, yo, lets play a game! Let's play a game!"

Sylas snorts but follows everyone else over to a basketball game, standing beside Pauly. Vinny pays the man at the booth and takes his turn first, shooting the ball. He comes up short and falls down against the edge of the booth in shame. Everyone laughs, including Sylas. Next its Mike's turn, he pays and takes his ball; shooting it as Ronnie speaks. "It's all in the finger tips bro." Mike misses his shot as well and is met with a chorus of OOOOH from the roommates. All except for Sylas who is just standing there and silently watching.

Jenni is next, paying the man and shooting the ball. She makes it in and everyone cheers for her, Sylas included. "I'll take the blue bear." She tells the guy and he grabs it, handing it over to her. Everyone else finishes up their turns, all missing except for Angelina who chooses a pink bear. Sylas steps up last and pays the guy, taking the small blue ball in his hands. Just as he goes to shoot Pauly speaks right into his ear. "BLUE BALLS!" Sy jumps in fear, throwing the ball as he does, turning around to smack Pauly playfully on the chest while the other man laughs.

"Winner! What do you want, bud?" The guy at the booth looks at him in question as he turns around with wide eyes, the roommates cheering. "Uhhh, give me the orange bear. He looks like a good time." The worker hands him a neon orange bear and Sylas takes it as he turns away from the booth and holds it out to Pauly. "Here, he's obnoxious just like you." A mischievous grin plays over Sylas' features as Pauly takes the stuffed animal with a loud laugh and wraps his arm around the shorter boys shoulder, tugging him into a shaking side hug before letting him go and putting the little bear on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The roommates continue on down the boardwalk, playing a few more games. Pauly wins at a dart throwing game and wins a small rainbow monkey. With a grin he hands it over to Sylas. "Look, its short and colorful. Just like you!" Sy takes the monkey and smacks Pauly with it. "I'm not short you dildo. I'm average size. It's not my fault the rest of you are giants." Pauly laughs even louder now and they start walking again, catching up with the rest of the roommates. They all go on a few rides and then just stroll down the boardwalk.

Sylas stands between Pauly and Vinny as they all three chat and joke around. Jenni and Angelina are play fighting. Sam and Mike are talking and flirting up ahead and Ronnie is just walking in between the three groups. Suddenly Ron makes his way back to Pauly, Vinny and Sy. "Oh my god, bro! Oh my god!." He points to Sam and Mike who are now holding hands, drawing their attention to it. "What's going on, bro?" Ronnie laughs. Sylas' eyes widen and he looks between Pauly and Vinny, each of them bursting into laughter at the exact same time.

"That's not gonna last five minutes, guaranteed." Sylas says as he pulls a Lollipop that Vinny won and gave to him from his pocket, unwrapping it and sticking it between his lips. "There's no way, dude. No way." Vinny says from beside him and Pauly shakes his head, agreeing. The orange bear is still hanging out over his shoulder, Sy's rainbow monkey tucked safely under his arm, hugged close to him as they all walk back to the house.