P.3 band of my own

Jasmines pov

Ever since I met tokio hotel band I've been inspired to make my own band because I was good at singing and Heidi was good at drums and then Emma was good at bass. So that only left me for lead singer and guitar which I'm not that back of playing.it's only been a couple months since I've meet Tom and the band and honestly I've never felt better.

Within those couple of months we began to develop a band of our own and we call us your red girls and we've been working on our first song called met you in October and honestly the song isn't that bad.to me it sounds cool. So far for lyrics we have

We met in October of 2008
I wore my pink skirt out tonight
All dolled up for you
Only to fall in love in your gaze
Boy you were handsome
But I knew we weren't meant

So into the rain where I know I won't be hurt
(Won't be hurt won't be hurt)
as I run into your arms
Your warm embrace

Into the rain where I know I won't be hurt
As I soak into the water
Downing all my though in the rain drops
Silencing my thoughts
But still didn't get rid of your smile in my head
Boy can't you stop
For a second so I won't be insane?

So far that's all we've got and we only have to work on the riffs and figure out if I want to have a solo.but just as I was going to work on that I got a call from an unknown number. "Who the fuck is calling me,can't they see I'm busy?oh wait they can't" I said and chuckled.

"Hello?" I answer my phone "hey this is glitzys agency and we were calling if you wanted to record for us" they asked and my heart started to race "of course, what day were you thinking?" I asked my voice a little shaky from the news I just heard "we were thinking 2 weeks from now? Does that sound good?" They asked "that's perfect" I said and smiled "thank you so so much" they said "no problem,looking forward to working with you" I said and we said our goodbyes.

I ran from where I was and into our living room "girls I just got the biggest news in history" I said "did that Tom guy call?" Heidi asked wiggling her eyebrows "no?how would he even get my number?" I said "oh yeah that's right" Heidi said, "then what's the news?" Emma asked "we got ourselves a record" I said with excitement "OMG"they both said with union "I know right I'm so excited,the only thing is we have 2 weeks to finish our song for recording" I said

"Omg more stress" Emma said "I mean we all though about this band so we have to give all it takes for it" I said "true true but I didn't know it came with all this work" Emma said "well how else do you think famous singers got their fame?" I said,knowing I was going to win this argument.

———————Fast forward two weeks ———————

We finally finished out song and out shoot was tomorrow.my heart began to race because what if our plan works and we get to go on stage with tom kaulitz one day?oh god I'm so excited. As we drove to our first spot we noticed a whole lot of people being there. "What the fuck is going on" I said "I have no idea" as we drove closer we see our shooting people and a bunch of others huddled up "ok guys so we're going to act as a crowd of people at a concert for this shoot ok?" The camera person said "okay" the people said.

"Is this why all these people are here?" I asked "well didn't you want that for the shoot?" He asked "oh true that" I said,then I started to walk towards this stage and it looked pretty real to me. "Damn did you guys put your backs into this stage for it to look realistic?" Emma asked "yeah the whole crew did actually,it took us 2 weeks to get all the locations to be set up" he said "there's multiple places we need to go?" Heidi asked "yeah and one of the shoots are you guys in the car being driven to one of the spots." He said giving us details on what's going to happen.

The first shot was taken in the nighttime and they put green lights for the "concert" for the shoot, then the music was played and I had to lip sync to the music so the music video looks real. Then water started to pour down and we get all wet. Thank god for the extra clothes I brought. "So into the rain where I know I won't be hurt" I sang then the bad and drums comes in and then I start to do my little solo. Then it slowly died down and then the regular music plays again. God damn how long are we going to be here? It's like 10:00 and I'm so tired and my feet are hurting and I'm super cold.

But thank god for the warm clothes I brought so I can change "ok thanks all for today guys!thanks for the cooperation!" The guy said "no problem!" We all said "oh thank god we get to leave now I'm so exhausted" Emma said "well hey this will all pay off when we get our first tour and we get a first concert and stuff and then maybe we'll become famous and we'll known" Heidi said "oh please pray to the lords we will become famous because I'm not doing this for nothing" Emma said,and I cackled.

"For all these years of being friends with you I hardly ever see you smiled or laugh" Emma said "oh boy" I said "do you hardly see me laugh? I always do" I said "well I guess I never paid enough attention to that I guess" Emma said "Omg sometimes you are so ugh" I said then I started to laugh a little because I knew that was going to make her mad.