It's only the beginning..

William and Clara/Mrs A. got their last child, at October 8th 1985, Rosabelle. William had enough of more children, took Rosabelle away and told his wife that Rosabelle died short after her birth. Clara of course was very sad about that and cried, William tho acted like he was sad about the "lost". William went home early and locked Rosabelle into their basement. He started forbidding everyone to go down, so they don't find out the truth. Rosabelle grew up with a lot of pain. William kept letting out the aggressions on her by hitting, slapping, throwing stuff at her, pulling on her hair and etc. One day he even poured hot water over her left eye, which caused her to become blind on it. 1992, when she was 7, William sent her to an asylum because she started to freak out and talk to herself. She didn't talk to herself tho. She talked to her best friends, Nemesis and Nemsis. Nemesis was a mean creature, black with white outlines and Nemsis was a kind creature, white with black outlines. They both are like ying and yang but they actually are one person split up into two personalities (No lore to that haha). Anyway. Rosabelle got send to an asylum with the age of 7 and stayed there until she was 9. She was put into a white room with some white clothes on. The doctors experimented on her. They put a necklace on Rosabelle's neck to shock her. They also sometimes chained her on the wall to inject her weird things like some purple toxic stuff. Since then she started turning into a big monster whenever she got too angry. The docs told William first when she was 9. He went there, picked her up and locked her back into the basement.