Epilogue

After 2 months

''Pls be little patient, you will get a chance to click all the pictures.'' Varun addressed the paparazzi who were keen to get a one click of the star couple. Varun waved at the blazing shutterbugs, as they went crazy about he handsome guitarist of famous band. Varun has gained his confidence for some reason and it worried his friends. His interaction with Riya were full of silent tension.  He smiled and she ignored. She maintained the distance and his eyes followed her around. He was making her nervous and situation seemed like a ticking time bomb. 

''You can do this another day. Pls don't spoil this for Lakshay and Nirali.'' Naman pleaded. Varun just chuckled. "I won't even step in 50m of hers but I will keep her on her toes. Just chill.''

''I am thinking of going celibate, this love makes me puke.'' Arun declared. They just decided to keep an eye and went about going busy with the guests. 

The wedding turned out to be a grand affair. Not because a star was getting married but because their families finally had the day they had longed for. The bride and groom's mother had put up a quite show dancing as if their was no tomorrow while the nervous couple watched. Nirali's elder sister had finally flown down from US because she knew that with Nirali's wedding, their  mother would be too busy to pester her other daughter.

''Our families have lost it.'' Nirali whispered as Lakshay chuckled. Amisha stood next to Nirali grinning ear to ear, her friend was finally happy and she was happy about it. She watched the funny dance moved done by both marriage parties when she was suddenly being pulled down. ''Varun, I can't dance.''

''And you think all these are legends. Common, It will be fun.'' She hesitated but joined him. Varun twirled her out, pulling her in.  He made it so easy for a non dancer like her. She could hear the crowd applauding and cheering for them. She suddenly felt like a star , ''Liking it?'' Varun asked leaning close o her ear in order to be heard.

''Oh Yes! I don't believe its  me.'' He laughed as he twirled her around and everyone cheered.

Riya stayed away from the focus and pictures. Lakshay was a star , so were his friends and his wedding. She wasn't for her family to notice and know that she was in India, she was done with people who inflicted so much pain upon her. Nirali understood and made sure no one disturbed her. 

She stood in a corner watching the happy faces. Her eyes went to Varun dancing with Amisha and suddenly all the walls started closing around her. she was again back to those years where they danced under the stars and she believed the moment to be her eternity but things changed. She shook her head to get rid of all the thoughts. What Varun did wasn't her issue anymore , yet it bothered her. The cheer broke her thoughts, Varun- Amisha bowed to the crowd before walking away. 

In that moment Riya felt jealous of Nirali and Amisha, they had that one person who was willing to bring smile on their faces and she missed that. Over the years she thought she was through but she wasn't, she had just turned smart in masking her emotions. Just when she felt alone, an arm came around her shoulder. ''Shaan!'' Riya face lit up. Shaan hugged her tight and she suddenly felt calm. ''Wait, is Vini here?''

''Yes, at the hotel with our baby. I just came..you know.'' He gestured towards the people who didn't know their reality. Together they walked towards the new couple and Riya introduced Shaan as her husband. Nirali tried putting up the show while others followed, Amisha felt like fainting. Nirali wasn't aware that like her, all new that Shaan and Riya were just friends. 

Varun smirked, he hated the hand around her but he understood the game. He walked away knowing she would now search for him to show off Shaan. Riya's eyes moved bu neither she could find Varun , nor Amisha. That irritated her.

***

It was finally the time for newly weds to take he floor and they did, their arms inter-winded and eyes locked . Lakshay lifted her fingers to his lips, his memories going back to the first time they met. Their walk to school ,their small moments fights and the songs he wrote for her. It suddenly seemed it was just two off them and others disappeared. Their bodies flowed like water as they moved on the music around the floor. ''Forever!'' Nirali whispered 

''Forever!'' Lakshay followed. He placed a small peck on her forehead hugging he close. The crowd cheered and their friends stood there finally happy to bring them together

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------