Episode 1 : Vaultistic Expression

(yes I Know The Vault I'm Talking about Is Not the same , But I want to make this Page more designing , So I Picked this Image , Instead of a Mini vault , Hope You Understand And Enjoy Reading <3)

It Is A Cloudy Day In the Houses Of the Massacre Boys , Birds Are Chirping , Clouds are Singing In a Loop, and You Can't Forget About The Sandwich Of Max He Made , He Walked To His Room , And Eats His Sandwich , "You Know What Myself? I'm Going To Make My Own....AND My ONLY own Sandwich Stand!" Max Flatters , He Immidiately Goes To The Wood Warehouse and Requests For An Exact Replica Of A Stand , "Sorry Sir , But I Think We are Out Of Woods" The Wood Worker Lashes , "WHAT?! But I Need it For My Sandwich stand! Please! I'm Sure you Guys Still Have Some Damn Woods In There!" Max Complains , "If You want , You Can Come By the warehouse To Deposit The woods Next Month , Until Then , The Sales Have Been Sold" The worker Grudges, "Fine , Some Workerist you Are" , Max Leaves The warehouse as The Workers Just Sight Max In Disbelief...

As Max Walks down The Neighborhood , He Saw What Seems To Be A Hotdog Stand , Ran By A Person Who Inters In A Company , Max Gets A Frown Face And Continues walking Down The road ,"Seriously...why Can't I Have My Own Sandwich Stand...Damn It...I guess It Can WAAAII-" max Continues to scream Wait As It Forms Into A Scream , As He Falls down A Sewer System , He Falls On His Back And Struggles to Get Up , Eventually , He Manages to Do So , "Ugh....Where Am I...?" Max Delights , As Max Looks around the sewer , A Gold Shining Glow Can Be Seen In the Right - Side Distance , "What The Fuck? what's That Glowing Thing Over there..?" Max Interprets , Max Slowly Walks Towards The Glow With caution And Display , He Takes A Peek , Suddenly , The Glow Slowly peeks to Fade , It Reveals A Vault , "Holy Shit! A Vault" max Gargles , He Immidiately Grabs the Vault and Returns to the Ground , He Wastes No time As He Whistles Run down Home....

At Home , Bob Is Practicing Aiming His Revolver , At once Of 1990 , He Was A Professional Cowboy Interfering With Bandits , The Bandits Were So Called Vicious And Dangerous , With A Swift of time , They Managed to Cage The land Of Grace , and Western Fortune , They Once tried to Conquer The Eastern Fortitude , But A Nuclear Bomb Was set off of Their Grounds , Which Causes All of them to Burn In Hell , It was Also Bob , Who Somewhat Bought Justice to the bandits...

But then He Just Decided to Quit Out Of Nowhere , Some says he Just quited for no reason , But there was A reason Bob Had Revoked himself from Being a Cowboy....

Max Has Finally Reached The House With the Vault , "HEY BOB" max shouts , Bob Screams In "AHHHH" and Shoots Max , But Max Covers Himself with the vault , "What the fuck is wrong with You Ma-" Bob stops as he Saw the Vault Max was Carrying , "Uhm Max , Where did You-" Max Interupts Bob , "I accidentaly Found It From the sewer after i accidentally Fell In the system While Not Paying attention , I mean who Knows what the Hell could be in this vault" max Riles , "I Don't think Vaults Spawns In Sewers Max" Bob Mutters , "That's Not The Point bob , My Point is The Riches And wealth Of This Vault , Maybe Something IS inside of it" max Confidents Says It All , "Are You Even Sure You're Not Supposed to Open It?" bob Questions , "Come On Bob , You're Ruining the Fun , I Really Want To Open this Vault And Hopefully we Become rich Again After Jeff just robbed a Bank And Then He Just spents it All On RPG Ammos" Max Adds , "Ugh Fine , We Need Jake To Cut this , Otherwise It Won't Work" bob Clearly Says It...

Bob and Max Tries to Find Jake , But He's Nowhere to Be Seen On board , "geez , Where on Goofy earth Is Jake?" Max Complains , "HEY GUYS!" out of nowhere , Jeff Startles them by Jumping down From a Tree , Bob Is the Only Person Not to Fall Down , While Max Fails to do so , "JEFF , WHAT THE FUCK?!" max Shouts , "AY CHILL BRO I WAS JUST CHECKING UP ON Y'A-" jeff Stops For A Moment as he Sees the Vault Bob Is Carrying , "Woah , where Did You get that?" jeff Questions , "A Long Story...." max Adds , "in Any way , I want to Open It with You Too" Jeff Adds , "Wait You Know that we're Going To Open It?" bob Clearly Is Confused , "Yep , I Just overheard You Both Talking about the Vault" jeff Glances , "Well Why Did You Get surprised Just Now?" Max interprets , "Nothing , I Just wanted to Be surprised Because i want to be so" Jeff Glares , Bob , Jeff , And Max Thinks On how to Open the Vault without jake because he isn't here and probably Went to Temples to Gather Loots...

Max Finally Thoughts On Something , "hey Guys , To Save All Of The Troubles , Why Not just...i don't Know...Use Our Weapons to destroy this Vault?" Max idea Replents The Others , "actually I don't think that's A Bad Idea , We Could Give It A shot" Bob mutters , "If You Say So..." jeff hesitates , Max Pulls Out His Ak 47 , Bob Pulls Out His Revolver , And Jeff Pulls Out His Rpg "So Who's Going Fi-" Before max Could Finish his sentence , The other 2 already Fired Their Weapons at the Vault , They Pull and Pull and Pull The Trigger , Forming A Large Smoke Around and Beyond the House , Alarming rob To Tic tac toe Downstairs and Run towards the Smoke , After the Smoke Disappears , The Vault Was Still Perfectly fine , "Boys , What's The Meaning Of This?" Rob glares , "I'm Sorry Rob For Ruining whatever you're doing , but We're Trying to Break this Vault Free Open , And See What's inside" bob Adds Up , "I'm Not Gonna Even Question how You all Got that" Rob Givers , "thank You..." Max Says It with Relief , "and Boys , Don't You Need Jake's Katana If You want this Vault to be destenied Broken? , i mean He Has The Most powerful Katana That Not even a Universe Can Handle" Rob wraps it Up , "I Know! But Jake Is Still Looting For Some Things In the Templests Of the Ninja'n Samurais!" Max Complains , It Doesn't Take Long Before Jeff Decides to Pull Out A Nuclear Bomb , "Jeff don't You Dare Use that On the Vault" bob Glares , "What? I'm Sure If We want to know what The hell is inside of this Shit , We'll be Able to Know by Exploding it with a Nuclear Bomb" jeff adds Up , "YEAH BOB!" max Joins , "Fine , Do it" Bob agrees , They Set the Nuclear Bomb On the Vault , "Stand Back Boys...this Nuclear Bomb Is About to Explode like A Ticking Time Machine" Rob Adds Up , Soon , The Nuclear Bomb explodes and Detroits A Shockwave that Replents Almost the Country , They look at the damage the Nuclear Bomb Has Done , But Not A Single Dent Was Left On the Vault , "What The Fuck?! What Kind of Vault Is This?!" Max Shouts , "You know what , lets Just wait For Jake , I'm sure He'll come Back sooner Or Later" Bob Replies , "But That Fucking samurai Takes Hours Before He Comes Back Here! And it's literally Only Been 1 Hour Ever since he Left" Jeff Adds Up , They Soon Realize (except Rob) That They Really Need to Go On all Out If They Are eager to Know what's Inside that Vault....

As Soon As The Time ticks , They Immidiately do Everything they Can To Openly prey the Vault Open , Bob Would Run It over with trains , A Cactus , And The Most deadliest Ammo Ever created For A Vault , But No effect Or Not even a Single Dent Was Left On the Vault , Max meanwhile , Shoots the Vault With the ak 47 and Almost Used Up Over 300 Magazines Before Getting tired and Makes A Sandwich , Jeff However , Uses His "Death Bomb" Ammo and Fires it away On The vault , The Bomb is so strong it almost Took Out the whole Country , But Still , Not Even a single Dent Was Left , Soon , Max , Bob , and Jeff Gives Up , "Ugh...guys...it's No Use Breaking It Open...It's Practically Useless To Break it" Bob Mutters , "i guess you're right...." Max Gives In , as Soon as They Slowly Close their Eyes Out Of Tiredness...jake Finally Arrives , Their Eyes Lights Up and Pops Up. The Ground , "Jake! You're here!" Bob Excitedly Replies , "yeah , I Looted Many Great Things From the Temple of the White samurai" Jake replies , "yeah yeah...we don't care about that Shit , Help Us Open the Vault with Your Katana!" max Shouts , "You-" jake Sighs , "Fine , I'll Break your Vault , Then You'll Let me rest , Deal?" Jake deals with max , "Fine" max Accepts , Jake Pulls Out His Katana And Slices The Vault in Half , It surprisingly Worked , The Vault Gets sliced in half , And Jake immidiately Goes to His House , In his room , To sleep , "alright , Now It's Time to see what's In this Vault!" Jeff Replies , They Slowly Seperate the Half Of the Vault and inside is.....70 Woods , 60 Iron , And 20 Golds , Basically , They all Got Scammed , Except for Max , "...thats It?!" Jeff Shouts , "And This Is Why I Have trust issues with Vaults" bob complains , "...oh My....THIS IS THE PARTS I NEEDED TO BUILD MY SANDWICH STAND!" max Excitedly replies , "a Sandwi- what now?" bob replies with Confusion , "Don't You Guys Get it?! I Can Finally Inspire people to Eat My Sandwich! Amd Even Get Money!" Max Replies , "Ok Ok We Get It! Just do Your Thing And Let us Fucking rest" Jeff Replies woth a sleepy Eyeball , Soon , Bob and Jeff Went to Bed while Max Is Busy Building his Own stand....

THE END

(Hi Guys! I'm So Happy You Made it all the Way here! hope You Like My Story! And I'll see You On the next episode!)

EPISODE 2 Is Finally Finished , It Will Be Long , so Grab a Snack And Start reading episode 2!

Scroll down To Read Episode 2