Christmas present

It was Christmas Eve and Harper and griffin were hanging up some decorations. "Where does this go?" Harper looked at the object. "I don't know, put it back in the box and we'll figure it out when we're done" griffin looked at harper then got back to work. "What are you hoping to get tomorrow?" Harper was trying to make some conversation because they haven't talked for 1 hour being so concentrated. "Hmm I don't know probably a new phone or something" griffin was hanging up mistletoes on every door. "How bout you?" "I don't know really just anything I guess" harper knew what she wanted, she wanted him (not in the way you're probably thinking, they're just best friends right now).

The Campbell's and Dunn's were out eating at a restaurant. Harper and griffin were sittin next to each other. They were talking and laughing until the food came. They ate their food and soon left. They stopped for ice cream and got home. Harper and Griffin were in Griffin's room playing truth or dare. The twins came in and started to play too. "Wyatt truth or dare" Griffin asks hoping he chooses dare. "Uhmm... Truth" Wyatt knew Griffin had something up his sleeve. "Pussy" Griffin whispered under his breath. Harper heard and slapped him in the arm. "Is it true that.... That you snitched on me when I snuck out that one time" Griffin gave him a death stare. "Uhhh nope! Hey Zoey why don't you take my turn while I go to the bathroom?" Wyatt didn't even let Zoey finish answering before he ran out. "Harper truth or dare?" Harper chose dare, not wanting to hear what Griffin would say otherwise. "I dare you to kiss Griffin... On the lips!" Zoey smiled. Harper and Griffin whipped their heads as fast as humanly possible and stared at each other wide eyed. "W-what did you say zoey?" Griffin was flustered. "I dare you guys to kiss" Zoey said once more. "Well come on, get in with it!" Zoey was growing impatient. "Uh ok well" Griffin turned back to Harper. They both leaned in, eyes closed. As soon as their lips touched the once tensed up teens relaxed. Wyatt busted in, "we ran out of toilet paper, don't ask me what I used" Wyatt shuddered and Zoey looked at him in disgust, Wyatt was still oblivious of the scene happening in front of him until zoey said, "okay you guys, you have to come up for air at some point, it's been a full minute! "What the heck" Wyatt now saw Griffin and Harper. The teens stopped kissing and straighted up. "Kids time for bed, Harper you're welcomed to stay the night, I can call your mom for you." Sarah came in and the twins left. "Thank you Mrs.Campbell." Harper stood up and so did Griffin.

Its Christmas morning, harper and Griffin were the first to wake up. They both went downstairs to get some breakfast. The teens were about to walk under a doorway with a mistletoe, harper noticed it but paid no attention. Griffin grabbed harpers hand. "Wait, look up" Griffin pointed above them right before pulling harper towards him. "It doesn't have to mean anything if you don't want it to" Griffin flashed a smiled. Harper blushed and then placed her hands on both of his cheeks and slammed her lips against his. She pulled away "what if I want it to?" "Well then, Harper Marie dunn" Griffin placed his hands on her waist "will you be my girlfriend?" Griffin kissed Harper. "Count it as a.. Christmas present" "I would be most delighted to be your girlfriend" Harper laughed and that made Griffin laugh. Little did they know who was watching them... "What on earth are you kids doing?!" Griffin turned to look at the door and saw Jess with topher. "Did you guys see all of that?" Harpers face was very red. "I most definitely did" topher shuddered and went upstairs to wake up Zoey and Wyatt. "I'm going to pretend like I didn't see that" Jess walked away and set down some pie she made.

When the day was over, the Dunns were about to leave. "Harper let's go" "one second mom I'll be out soon." Jess left to wait in the car with topher. "Best Christmas ever" Griffin chuckled and hugged Harper. "You can say that again" "I'll see you tomorrow ok?" Griffin pulled out of the hug. "Ok!" Harper kissed Griffin again and then left. Griffin went upstairs and layed in his bed. I hope all my Christmas's are like this for now on, maybe even better. Griffin thought to him self before falling asleep.

This was a rushed story because I have 2 to publish today. The next one is coming out at 10 pm central time. Thank you all and love you all! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

-Laney
816 words