part-1

Y/n mom: yn woke up first,get ready first. I want you here in 20mins.

                        .. Y/n POV..
I woke up to hear my mom shouting from downstairs, asking me to wake up and get ready for my university.
I woke up and stretched my arm,and got off the bed lazily and shouted back..
Y/n: coming mom
I went to the washroom and did my morning routine and wore a cute mini frock..and did a little makeup as I am going to uni

and did a little makeup as I am going to uni

                       My dress

I went downstairs in a hurry as I know if i get late i will not be alive as this happens every day and my mom gets angry in this ...oh sorry let me introduce myself
Lee Y/n
17yrs old
Cute, beautiful, talkative girl
Family -mom,dad and an elder brother -yoongi
                 Y/n poV end~
Y/n mom:yeahh!! why are you late everyday??
Y/n: sorry na mom,from next it will not repeat again.
                        Y/n pov
After having breakfast you went to the bus stop waiting for the bus and unluckily you again missed the bus.
This is your every day routine you walk to your uni every day. So you have no other option to go instead walking.you took out your book from your bag as you are having a test today.you kept walking while studying dedicatedly... suddenly you bumped in a hard chest .
                      End of yn pov
Y/n: sorry,sorry mister(bowed several times feeling guilty)it happened by mistake.sorry.
???:it's ok Miss by the way why are you in so hurry.
Y/n: i am late for my uni. And again I am getting late so I have to leave, sorry once again mister (you started running)
???: Tell me your name atleast!!!
Y/n: LEE YN(you shouted why running faster than a bullet train 😂)

                       Tae's pov
I was walking towards my car parked on the side of the road, and suddenly someone bumped into my chest.
Then I was going to shout but when I saw her face ,her body,her every curve, i was just feeling like fu€k her there only. Her small figure and her smell i am addicted to, I just want her  as my dinner everyday,just want to make you mine ,MY BABY DOLL..
she was in a hurry running towards her uni ,but to find her I at least had to know her name so I shouted.
Tae: tell me your name at least
And she replied ,Lee y/n or soon to be Kim yn..with a smirk on my face i walked towards the car and told my driver to go to my office.

After, reaching my office I went to my cabin and called my secretary and bff from my childhood.
Tae :buddy, come fast to my cabin..(with a smirk on my face i hung up)
???:hii!!(he entered my cabin)
Tae: jk take a seat, you have to do a very big job.
Jk:what man,say clearly.
Tae:you have to find a girl.

JK:A GIRL,FOR WHAT???

TO KNOW, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT KEEP SUPPORTING ME, SO I WILL KEEP WRITTING FFS FOR YOU GUYS,I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS. THIS IS MY FIRST FF SO IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKE PLS IGNORE AND DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THIS FF IN COMMENTS AND VOTE..,💜✨
(Hopefully i will post the second part tomorrow ✨)

THIS STORY US MY OWN CREATION.PHOTO IS NOT MINE SO CREDIT GOES TO THE RIGHT FULL OWNER..THANKS FOR READING!!!KEEP SUPPORTING.💜✨

I PURPLE YOU 💜💜✨