Oh, he loves her

I promise it's a jikook book.

The story is going on in the past.
I will not tell you in more detail, I am writing this so that you can understand, so that in future you do not get confused after reading the chapters ahead.

.

People think he was someone who could easily be the ideal of anybody.

He was calm, protective, responsible, and most importantly he knew how to love and make it feel,

He came to this city at the age of nineteen, the reason was that his father wanted him to get higher education, like a normal human, Although he was not normal, hell! He wasn't even fully human, He was the one about whom fiction stories were written by real humans , who is often depicted in those stories as the Beast and the villain.

yes, he was a werewolf, an alpha, the most superior.
He was different, but not bad.

He had been in this city for seven years now, and he knew everything about this city like the back of his hand.

About the people around me, about the few friends he's made over the years, about them, everything.

"Jungkook! Back to earth, man!" someone patted his shoulder, the said man turned and looked at the person.

William.....William Douglas.

one of his best friends.

William took his hand off Jungkook's shoulder, and waved in the direction in front, Jungkook also turned in that direction, and she was over there, walking slowly but gracefully towards them.

Hyun-ae

It would be a lie if Jungkook said he's never seen a girl like her, Back to his pack, very beautiful and delicate omegas, he has seen, But none of them had the power to slow his breathing, make his heartbeat skip, like Hyun-ae's had.

Ever since he met her, Jungkook started noticing every little thing about her, which was pretty weird, even for him.

She was coming towards them, the sky was clear, her fair complexion glistening in the sun The curls of his black hair were moving back and forth like a wave in soft wind.
She wore a blue denim jacket and a white t-shirt beneath, with in bottom a rust colored skirt which was coming till her mid thigh, she had an anklet there on her left leg and wearing white shoes, she was carrying a crossbody which she has hung on her shoulder.