•5•

Happy reading
***************************

Bhavya laughed out loud hearing the incident took place in her friends life.

"But Annika I think you should have atleast have said sorry to him "

"Sorry my foot !" Annika flared

"Ok fine let's leave tommorow you are having interview na so sleep earlier . Then only this sleeping beauty will feel to wake up on time"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Annika reached the office late and saw the whole room is of candidate .

She waited almost 2hrs . She could understand that the people who looked so bold and sensible walked out of the being disappointed and finnaly it's her turn.

She thought "Annika it's clear evident that you won't acquire it at any cost . But let's give it a try ".

Flashback;

Annika's beauty sleep got disturb due to the bashing of some people.

She walked out of the room to find . Unknown people sitting on hall couch in bhavya house and buavya's mother and bhavya standing at a corner keeping their head bowed low.

"Now who is this ?" A woman said finding annika

"Who ever it would be. I need my money all else you will see who this kalavathi Sharma is."

"But right we don't have money with us . When it would reach us then I promise , I would give your rent"

"When will get money ? Huh I don't think you would give me back . So better get out of here now only....or....hey throw their out ." She said to her goon boys  in no time they started doing there work .

Bhavya and mother pleaded kalavathi but she no where to listen.

"I don't believe you guys would pay my rent."

"I will pay the rent" said Annika .

"Who you are?"

"Who ever I am you need your rent right ? I would give you"

"When and how"

"I just need one month time "

"I am believing in you . But if you didn't it in one month then the consequences they would be bearing would be worse "she said pointing at bhavya .

Annika knew even though bhavya looks bold outside she is a flower heart .

The care she has done all back is enough for Annika to take this deal by her

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  Annika knocked on the door and entered greeting "good morning sir" said with a smile which only lasted till the face of the CEO of OBEROI empire came on her vision .

"You?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Thanks for reading