Option 2

Warnings : Swearing

So in this version its gonna be kind and wont have any angst unless i add a bit of drama in the future.

Introduction (sort of?)

Y/n and Dream have been best friends since Y/n was 9 and Dream was 10, Y/n lived with her mom and brother, but y/n moved out of the household at age 18 and moved into a house with dream, Y/n and dream streamed together since late 2019, they dont get seperated at all even when they are streaming they are either streaming together with a few others or just in the same room talking together while streaming. Sapnap and george deicide to move in at early 2023, they all have the space they need. George and Sapnap do cause ruckus but it is much more fun than before, even tho dream and y/n cant have their own time together without getting distracted by what the other 2 are doing. 

Past

Y/n and Dream decided to move into a house together after Y/n turned 18, (this decision was made when they were 14) when Y/n turned 18 they picked out a house to move into together and got their parents permission to move out. Now lets say dreams and y/ns mums were best friends. Y/n and Dream started decorating well mostly y/n but they started decorating the house and finished it by early 2020 (they moved in at august) but through all that time dream had been grinding on his youtube and twitch channel and he was rising in popularity by 2020 april, Y/n was streaming with dream but she didnt have as much of a popularity rise but she didnt care about that as much as dream did she was only happy with the fact that she has some people and that she has fun with what shes doing. 

Present 

Sapnap and George just moved in a they brang about 5-9 suitcases, after they unpacked everything they got a very good housetour instead of the brief one they got earlier. a few months in Y/n and Dream didnt get to spend as much alone time but they did get to spend it with their friends. They had a bunch of fun playing hide & seek, tag and a bunch of boardgames, they went to fun places together and many more. But does y/ns and dreams relationship advance or do they get distant? (who am i kidding they are gonna get close)

A/N 

Im so very sorry about the long wait, ill try to update more but i probs cant or will forget but lets see, i probs am going to wait awhile until i get the votes so maybe like a month who knows but i know for sure im taking june (2023) off bc of traveling. but those are your options to choose from.

Vote here

Option 1 - Angst

Option 2 - Sweet

And just to remind you lot, these votes are just for now, if you lot pick option 1 then im doing option 2 later on and if you guys pick option 2 then ill do option 1 later so dont worry if you cant choose just pick one and ill do the other one later. 

(Words 531)