3-Serve's you right!

'Whatever it is , I DON'T LIKE IT!!'...

Michikatsu was still staring at Muichiro until he felt a hand on his shoulder , he turned his head to see Muzan standing beside him with an furious look on his face..

"Can I talk to you outside?..".Muzan questioned his assistant.."Umm , s-sure s-sir.". Michikatsu mumbled.

Muzan then removed his hand from Michikatsu's shoulder and left the silent room with his assistant following behind him...

Of course the classroom will stay that way , silent until their teacher comes back..

______________________

"Ahemm , is there a problem sir?". Michikatsu whimpered softly.."Yes! , why are you staring at that kid like that? , are you planning to do something to him?".Muzan crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows brows , as if he was demanding an answer.."Umm , sir I'm not planning to do anything to him..". Michikatsu mumbled calmly as he turned away his head..

There was an intense silence until they heard a voice , which sent shivers down Muzan's spine..

"Nee-chan!!? , What are you doing with this Heartless Monster , and why are you calling him sir?!!".The voice spoke..

Michikatsu then turned to see his younger twin brother and a female , Yoriichi/(Principal) was standing at the end of the corridor with Tamayo/(Vice Principal) ,
carrying a bunch of paperwork in their hands...

There was another pin dropping silence until Yoriichi spoke again..

"BROTHER!! , answer me!!!".Yoriichi pasted the few papers , he had in his hands to Tamayo , who took them immediately.

"Well ummm , it's nothing Yoriichi just , go back to doing your work..". Michikatsu looked away from his brother with guilt and jealousy..

Yoriichi glanced at Muzan who had been frozen in place ever since he approached them..

He shot Muzan a glare , not caring if he seen it or not , but I'm sure he did...

"Let's go Tamayo".He took back the papers from Tamayo and they both left the now silent hallway.

Muzan who now sighed in relief , finally had the balls to speak..

"Umm , w-well we can talk about this another time..., for now let's just get back to the class..".Muzan spoke as he pushed open the door and walked in with Michikatsu following behind..

"Anyways class  , you'll be getting an quiz next week Monday so , be ready..".Muzan grinned knowing that no matter how hard the students in his class study they'll never pass the tests he prepared for them..

"Umm excuse me but..Mr.Kibutsujii , what topics will the test be on?".A kid at the front raised an hand then asked...

"Well  Rui , that's a surprise..So you better study everything you've learnt from last year September..".Muzan smirked devilishly..

'But that's not fair ,  I just transferred and how does he expect that I'm supposed to remember everything from last year , when I clearly have short term memory lost!'.Muichiro thought to himself....

"Anyways for the students who just transferred, I'm sure you learnt Chemistry at your old high school".Muzan crossed his arms...

Muichiro then got a little courage and raised his hand to ask a question..

"Sir!! , What if my old school didn't teach us Chemistry or I wasn't in the grade to learn Chemistry!!".Muichiro asked as he puffed his cheeks cutely.."Well , I dunno..about that part when your not in the grade to learn it but either way you'll get a zero".Muzan answered as he walked to the white board like a pro...

'Wow just what I needed to demotivate me.'.Muichiro thought as he sulked , knitting his eyebrows...

Muzan then grabbed the duster from his desk nearby and started to erase the board..

Ringx3(bell)

"OK , OK!! ,you disgraceful 9 graders you can leave now!".Muzan waved his hand while he still faced the board..

Muichiro sighed as everyone grabbed their stuff and dashed out the room , leaving Kanao standing by the door waiting for him..But as he was packing up his stuff someone tapped him on the shoulder , he turned to see that it was...

Michikatsu?..."U-Umm. , h-have.We.M-met b-before?".The man stuttered as he tilted his head to the side.."No , I don't think so , umm at least what I remember?".Muichiro scratched his head...They both stared at each other for oddly about 2 minutes until Muzan spoke up..

"What are you still doing here? , are you going to be late for your next class?".he said in an harsh voice while rolling his eyes..(we all know that one teacher , right?)... "Umm , I was just about to leave".Muichiro spoke as he took up his belongings and stared back up at Michikatsu , then dashed out the room...

Muzan looked up at Michikatsu then asked "Care to explain?"..

___________________

"Finally!! , what took you so long?".Kanao sighed as both she and Muichiro walked to their next class.."It's nothing and anyway! , what class do you have next?".Muichiro changed the topic..

"Oh? , I'm having history and what do you have next?".Kanao raised one of her eyebrows..Muichiro then went into to his backpack and pulled out his timetable which he saw that he had English.."Umm , English".He sighed in relief.."Ohh , lucky!! , Mr.Murata is an nice guy so I bet you'll warm up to him quickly..".Kanao smiled.

"Where exactly is Mr.Murata's class?".Muichiro asked..."Don't worry because I have to pass it before going to History class..".Kanao smiled once more..

-----------------------------------⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠o⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌

A/n(Author's note): OMG!! , MY TESTS ARE FINALLY OVER , HURRAYYYY!! , September coming I'll be in 8th grade so therefore , I have no idea what subjects 9 grader's get but I'll gladly ask Google or one of my 11 grader friends😊, and before you say anything about Murata being a teacher , it's stated in the Manga that Murata and Giyuu are apparently the same age , they also went to the final selection together but they never knew each other.. So no arguing about that please , and I aged up Rui , in this book he's the same age as Muichiro..Anyways thanks for reading my crappy story and have a good night/day/morning/evening/afternoon🥰♥️🔥...