SURPRISE DATE

PLAY: Dandelions by Ruth B

THIRD PERSON POV:

FEW days had past since the situation that occurred. Everyone had been on high alert. The Avengers had been spending much time at Shield. Searching for Hydras intentions and plans.

Even with all the passing days, they still had absolutely no information. Deciding that they need something quiet and pushed off Tonys party. They all nervously stood in the common area, awaiting for the plan they made.

Their mate had still been sleeping, but they were all awake. Planning the day ahead. Today they would be taking her on a date.

It had do be absolutely special, and something they all never experienced before. "Tony you sure it's a smart idea to drug her? She might be worried if she wakes up" Bruce said. Everyone sighed knowing he had a point.

"He's right Tones, I don't think that would be the best idea. It might trigger an episode" Natasha agreed. "That's why we will all be sitting there waiting for her, like good soulmates" Tony replied in a dry tone.

The Maximoff twins laughed at that. "For a genius, you can really be stupid." Pietro said. "Right. So if you're so much smarter, how would you do it then?" Tony asked. "We can still surprise her while she's awake. Natasha and Wanda pack a bag for her, and we'll lie telling her were doing something else" he stated obviously.

Rolling his eyes, he stuck his out dramatically knowing the silver haired man had a point. "Loki, is everything ready at the cabin?" Steve asked, as they all put the God in charge of that. More like he demanded to be. "Of course, i'm not a dimwit mortal" he responded aggressively, annoyed at the bickering.

"Brother, that wasn't very kind" Thor scolded, everyone frowning. Loki sighed, knowing they were right. "I'm sorry" he mumbled, "What was that?" Bucky teased. "Fuck off Barnes, I wont hesitate to stab you. I apologize, I'm just nervous" he confessed.

That confession surprised everyone. Other than Thor, Evangelina and Peter, nobody had ever seen him that vulnerable and open to his emotions like that. Though it was a small act, it meant a lot to the all. "Me too" Bruce blurted out.

"It's okay Lokes, we're all nervous too. Don't bother denying it" Wanda said, pointing to her head. Glancing around, everybody nodded in agreement. "I didn't mean to be so agitated and aggressive with my response" Loki told. The small statement, warmed Steves heart.

Walking up towards him, he planted a kiss on his cheek. Loki demeanour quickly changed into a scowl. "There's the God of Tantrums we know" Tony playfully said. "Enough with the emotional dramatics. We got a pretty little angel to impress" Stark said.

The all dispersed at that, Wanda and Natasha both snuck quietly into their mates room. Standing over her
bed for a moment, they admired Evangelina.

'Stunning' Natasha mused, gently stroking a piece of hair out of her face. 'Tony's right, she really is an angel' Wanda telepathically said to the other woman.