The Train

you and bakugo just got on the crowded city train on the way home."shit,theres only one seat"says y/n "you can sit on my lap"bakugo says "yeah,right if i sit on your lap we both know i wont be able to walk tomarrow " y/n continues"c'mon princess i won't fuck you...yet~" bakugo tells you as he pulls you down onto his lap (he's wearing his hero costume and your wearing a mini skirt and his hoodie 😳we already know where this ends) he reaches his hand under your skirt and circles his finger on you inner thigh knowing that your sensitive there "bakugo,stop people will see us-ahh~"you moan in shock at the sudden friction of bakugo grinding up against your clit (im cringing so hard rn 🤢😭)             

 "whats wrong,princess~"bakugo whispers in your ear with a smirk "y-you fucking basta-ahh~"you moan from the feeling of bakugo's finger harshly pressing up against you tight clit "that's not my name,princess~" bakugo whispers in your ear and then countinues to move you panties to the side and press his finger in your pussy (i am so sorry 😭) "you know what to call me princess,so say it or i'll have to punish you~" he whispers "n-never"you whisper back"bad girl,now i'll have to punish you~"bakugo says as the train stops and he pick s you up and begins walking to your shared apartment. bakugo pulls the key out of his pocket and opens the door.

he walks to your room,sits you on the bed and pulls a familiar box out of the bottom drawer "take your clothes off and lay on your back,legs open"he snaps at you with a lustful look in his eyes "y-yes daddy" you say not wanting to anger him "good girl~"he whispers.as you get into position he pulls out his cock and he says "finger yourself,don't make me ask again,princess~" "o-okay" you say as you begin to finger yourself "good girl~" you got a shiver down your spine,you loved it when he praised you,but you also loved it when he was mean to you,called you dirty names,choked you and even when he pretended he didn't want to fuck you till you cummed so hard that you saw into another universe.  

bakugo stroked himself as he watched you finger your clit you speed up the pace not wanting to dissapoint him.soon after you began to push in harder and faster until you could no longer take it "i-im gonna cu-ahh~"you scream as you cum,moaning uncontrollably  he walks over to you silently and pulls your finger out and begins to suck on it. "Eh-bakugo what are yo-AHH~?!"you scream as bakugo pushes his  full lenght in "thats not my name~"he says as he begins thrusting in and out of you"AHH~i-im sorr-AHH~"you scream "say it,say my name~"he whispers in your ear."i-im sorry,daddy~"you say brushing a strand hair out of his face."f-fuck,you turn me on so much"you cover your face trying to hide your blush."no,really your so fucking cute,and your pussy is really tight~"he continues "stop teasing,and just fuck me already~"you whisper quietly "ok,princess~"he whispers in your ear 

after that night you couldnt walk for a  week the end hope you enjoyed it           

maddie <3☠️☠️☠️