5

Love me right k-group and g-group were all gathered in the practice room, discussing about the parts they should take.

K-group team were sitting in a circle, "this is a song for the main vocalist and the highlight." hanbin said, looking at the line distribution the two mentioned positions had.

Gyuvin raised his hand, "i do want it." he said, hoetaek nodded, "gyuvinie," he said looking at yedam who had also raised his hand for the killing part.

"And yedam." hoetaek nodded, though sungmin was surprised by hanbin and haneul not wanting the killing part, they were both really talented.

Haneul looked down biting her lip, thinking about wether she should raise her hand or not, hanbin did the same.

"What about hanbin and haneul?" sungmin pointed at the two, "honestly i want to do it, but I already did the killing part for the signal song." hanbin stated.

Haneul nodded, "i want to do it too, but i want to give others a chance to shine." she explained, smiling.

Yedam ended up getting the killing part, "we can decide on the other parts for now." sungmin said, the others agreed.

"Who wants to be the main vocalist?" sungmin asked, hoetaek raised his hand, haneul just observed them, staying quiet for now.

Own camera:
"I honestly wanted the main vocalist part too but it though that hoetaek oppa has a lot more potential than me, so i just gave up that part too." haneul chuckled.

The main vocalist part was immediately given to hoetaek, hanbin nudged haneul, "why didn't you try out the main vocal part?" he whispered, worried about her giving up on having a chance to show her talents.

Haneul smiled reassuringly, "I don't want the main vocal part."

"But when will you finally show that you have a lot of power and talent in all categories?" hanbin asked, "i will try someday."

They're conversation was interrupted by jay's lively vocals, haneul stared in awe, hoetaek hissed, "jay's voice has such a good vibe." he said feeling defeated already.

-

The trainees were all having a battle about who was the stronger trainee, love me right g-group and k-group were competing against each other.

"Let me try." haneul said, walking forward and and placing her arm on the arm wrestling table, her opponent was jay who was somewhat strong.

Jay smirked mischievously, feeling competitive all of a sudden, "3,2,1, start!" wumuti exclaimed, the trainees all gasped having shocked expressions as haneul easily beat jay.

She proudly smiled hearing the cheers for her, "you did well." haneul laughed at jay's shocked expression.

"Damn i never knew you were that strong." (S)hanbin let out in utter shock.

-

After a long week of practicing for the first mission, it was time to show star creators what they have prepared.

Love me right k-group were currently back stage, hanbin and haneul sleeping on the couch next to each other while gyuvin laid his head on haneul's lap, sleeping soundlessly.

Seobin and sungmin mischievously smiled at each other looking at the sight, seobin took the iPad on the table, taking photos of the three to make fun of them later.

However hanbin woke up by the sound of something clicking, he rubbed his eyes looking at seobin and sungmin, confused.

"What are you guys doing?" he asked, the two quickly hid the ipad, smiling awkwardly, "nothing!" they both responded at the same time, running away.

hanbin chuckled at their behavior, he knew they were taking photos of them, but he didn't say anything.

his eyes averted to look at haneul who was peacefully sleeping with her head resting on his shoulders, he smiled at the sight before resting his head on hers and going back to sleep.

-

Their performance ended with a lot of praises and good feedbacks from the mentors, k-group also won the g-group and k-group battle, but haneul felt bad for g-group team, they did really well.

Now it was time for the first elimination, haneul was already sitting in her seat, watching the boys' entertaining introductions.

It was now (S)hanbin and haruto's turn to introduce themselves, hanbin walked into the place like a model whilst haruto acted like his bodyguard.

Suddenly haruto hugged hanbin from behind, "haneul noona, sorry!" he said, acting like he stole her bestie.

Haneul bursted into laughter after witnessing such thing, gyuvin who was sitting besides haneul started laughing, "he stole your man." he teased.

Haneul glared at the boy, "he's not my man." she quickly denied, moments later with a few trainees ranks being revealed and some being eliminated, "the next teams for the announcement are, love me right team." the star master said.

Hanbin grabbed haneul's hand out of nervousness, haneul anxiously squeezed his hand, getting goosebumps.

The mentioned teams stood up, walking to the middle of the place, "these teams were formed by the top scorers of the signal song test from g-group and k-group, everyone had high expectations for them from when they picked their teammates." the star master said.

"With these trainees, it's hard to predict who will survive and who won't." he stated, apparently only seobin didn't survive in k-group love me right team.

Haneul felt really bad for him, he was the only one who got eliminated in their team despite doing his best.

The remaining trainees who were in the top 11 had to sit down in their seats again, a long process of the trainees names getting called finally ended, it was now time for the most important part, top 9 being revealed.

( skip to after the elimination cuz I'm lazy )

"I can't believe i managed to stay in 2nd place." haneul sighed in relief, laying down in her bed, talking with hanbin and gyuvin.

"Hm, i felt bad for seobin though." hanbin said, sitting on the floor, "it feels empty." gyuvin started laughing out of nowhere.

Hanbin and haneul glared at him, "sorry, I can't stay serious." he burst out laughing making the other two also laugh with him.

Who do ya'll want haneul to end up with ??