Tender touches and tables for two - Mina

So sorry to disappoint, but this is NOT a chapter (HAH YOU THOUGHT IT WAS 🫵)

I apologize deeply for the clickbait, but as i've been working on other books, i present to you..

AESPA IMAGINES AND ONESHOTS🙌

I promised those who read my latest update that i'd not only make an aespa gxg book, but as we'll get a chapter in before their comeback and i did!

And so, here i am, promoting my own book.

You don't have to read it, but if you want to, it's there.

As i've said, i only have one chapter up and it is a Karina oneshot, so i do hope that helps me get the ball rolling for our lovely kwangya girls.

And yeah, that's pretty much all i have to say. I WILL UPDATE THIS BOOK SOON. I have drafts, and will upload one very very soon. Hopefully sometime next week, though we're all aware of how good i am about following schedule..

But lastly, even if you don't fuck with aespa, (which i don't know why you wouldn't) i do recommend you stream their upcoming comeback soon!

Mys such as myself and many others have been waiting for this, so it's safe to say we're all very excited and i encourage you to join in on the fun!

Have a good day/night❤️

Who else absolutely adores hyoyeon? (you are all obligated to say "ME! I DO!")