🍓Chapter two🍓

Chapter twoSchool

Chapter two
School

"Human die so easily."

2nd Person pov;

Izuku open his eye as soon as the light hit his face. He groan putting a pillow on his head avoiding the sunlight, "Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for school dear?" A familiar voice stated.

Izuku jolted up, his head snapping at your direction. 'It wasn't a dream!' He thought. "37 minutes before school, I found your schedule on your bag, You should start preparing! There's Egg and bacon downstairs." You stated. Izuku look at you confuse, "You cook them?" He asked.

"Of course! Now go get ready!" You ordered. He nodded grabbing his uniform and made his way to the bathroom.

--

As soon as Izuku enter the kitchen the aroma of the food quickly hit his nose. Even though it's the same food he almost eat every morning the smell of it made it more delicious.

He look at food and realize there were some few added ingredients, "Eat up dear!" You cheerfully said sitting at the opposite side of the table, You snap your finger making a cup of (favorite drinks) in your hand.

Izuku glance at you then back at the food. 'Is this poison?' He thought. He shook it off beginning to eat. He hum in pleasure continuing to eat the food. He stop and look at you, "To be honest I didn't think you're that kind of pe- demon that is good into cooking." He admits.

You chuckled putting your (Favorite Drinks) at the table, "How so, My dear?" You asked, "Well I mean don't get me wrong you don't really look like a person that spend time in the kitchen." He admit his cheeks and ear becoming red.

The both of you fell to an awkward silence before you let out a laugh, Your hand covering your mouth. Izuku flushed before hurriedly eating his food. You stop laughing wiping an invisible tear in your eye.

"My mother once thought me how to cook Jambalaya in fact it nearly killed her! I do love cooking so myself I will admit." You explain, he laugh awkwardly before continuing to eat.

--

3rd person pov;

[Name] stood up on their chair following Izuku towards the doorway. Izuku glance at them with a worried face, "Uhm... Are you really serious about walking with me?" He asked. "I'm dead serious my dear." They said with a hint of joke. Izuku sigh in defeat leaving the house with the Radio demon behind them.

As the two keep walking everyone keep looking at the two's directions, mainly at [Name]. Izuku felt nervous at the sudden attention. He knew they were all looking at the demon besides him, And he wasn't gonna lie... He can understand why everyone were looking at them.

Their features were very intimidating and a very Beautiful/Handsome for a hundred year old demon.

Soon enough the two were standing in Izuku school, he sigh glancing at [Name]. "Well we're here... So uh... I'll see you at home...?" He said. [Name] let out a laugh patting the poor boys head. Izuku flushed a thousand shade of red, "See you after class darling!" They said opening a portal through hell.

[Name] wave goodbye at him as they enter the portal. Izuku watch as the portal close after they enter. A small tint of pink on his cheek as he enter the school.