I just... WHAT!?

I don't remember much... but I think I went to bed and fell asleep. I was exhausted... The next thing I knew I was face to face with Hypnos, the Greek god of sleep. The difference between Greek and whatnot? I do not know. What do you want? I ask.

To discuss. His voice was like a lullaby, and if I had been awake... I would've fallen asleep. I was standing in a hazy white room. I had heard of a hero- Harvey Totter?- who had a similar experience, but he met his dead mentor- Bumblebore?- I might have their names wrong... but oh well.

Discuss what, I said; If you're with Gaea... I SWEAR.

Me, with Gaea? Never. Kronos, however...

Who is that? That sounds like a name for a child you WANT to get bullied.

He is the King of the Titans!

Like Zeus?

Sadly, yes.

Why sadly?

Zeus is a copy.

Uhhhh... Yeah. So- not to burst your 'Zeus has issues' bubble, but I WILL NOT join you. Also... Zeus DOES have problems.

Thank you.

You're not very welcome. Also, what is this stupide comme diable [Stupid as heck] place? I don't know why I even knew that phrase...(That's French *Cough cough*) Now, I don't like you much Hypnos, entiendes? [You understand?] UHHHH. ENGLISH PLEASE. También te acabaré [I will end you] Gaea, Kronos, Y cualquier otra persona que intente lastimarme a mí o a mis amigos. ¿entendido? [And anyone else who tries to hurt me, or my friends. Got that?] When did I learn to speak other languages? Could I have told a story to do that? Questions- stop swirling around my head like a tropical smoothie! A tropical smoothie appeared in my hands. What? I took a sip, and woke up. Joy, as they say; is NOT being a morning person.