↬𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

19th December 2019, Monday || Flashback

You were sitting on the sofa while watching tv. The house looked so empty after your fiancé left for his meeting. Thinking about him there alone, actually with his flirty secretary you were concerned about him. What is he doing there now? Is he taking his meals on time? Questions like this were all in your mind while missing his warmth beside you. And to top up your concern his secretary is with him too.

You never knew that Ms. Mina was working as his secretary. But the actual truth is she was just an alternative of his real secretary Mr. Choi. And she got to work only a few days before this trip. All this information was unknown by you only because of someone.

The person was Changyeol. He's the financial manager of Jungkook's company and soon after meeting him frequently and having a good conversation, you both became close as friends. But your innocence didn't predict the game he was playing, the trap he was making for your relationship with Jungkook.

He fed you with lies like Mina was Jungkook's secretary from the start and she's always being flirty with Jungkook but he didn't push her instead lead her on. Like they both were seen being too friendly and sometimes too close in their work. This all were lies and it was making you insecure leading you to doubt him.

Changyeol comes to your house frequently asking for some files or documents which was forgotten by Jungkook but it was nothing like that. He just comes with that excuse to meet you to see you. After almost stalking you. He left a bouquet of roses with the card inside and outside, saying that it was from Jungkook.

Of course you didn't saw who left the bouquet on your doorsteps so you thought Jungkook sent it by reading note present in it. It was suspicious to you too but you shrugged it off and was more upset on hearing your fiancé going out of town for a meeting.

He was busy most of the time but he made sure to not make you feel worthless and was successful in it but always the thought of him and Mina together made you insecure and jealous. You tried to trust him and you did but was getting manipulated by Changyeol and your mind was playing games on you.

Two days have passed. It was the night of the second day away from Jungkook and you were going to sleep after having only bread for dinner. You didn't feel like eating, that's how things in your mind were worrying you. Just when you were going upstairs to your bedroom the doorbell rang and your steps halted.

Who could it be this late? You thought and carefully with silent steps along with a baseball bat in your hand, you walked up to the door. You peeked outside from the peephole but there was no one. You slowly turned the knob and opened the door. There was no one but you didn't let your guard down.

On searching over the surroundings you found a brown packet on your doorsteps. Out of curiosity you picked it up and there was your name written on it. You hurriedly locked the door and got inside the bedroom. You sat at the edge of the bed and unwrapped the packet.

There were pictures of Jungkook with Mina with unexplainable but questionable positions. Somewhere he's hovering over her, standing and somewhere it seems like Mina is kissing him while standing on tiptoes. 

You threw the pictures on the floor, your weak heart didn't dare to look more into the picture. You screamed and cried, thinking he betrayed you. All this love he showed, all these eight years were in vain. Where did his love go? Where did the promises we made to each other go? Where did all this go wrong? Did I make a mistake in understanding him? What did I do wrong? All these were your thoughts and questions and that night you cried to sleep.

Next morning you woke up and saw the clock striking 11:00 am. You yawned and stretched your body to relax the muscles but again it got tense seeing the pictures on the floor. The flashback of last night started playing in your mind and once again you started crying but this time you didn't scream but sobbed, trying to keep your voice low. You don't want to cry again but the tears came out on their own seeing the photos.

You were crying so much and your own sad world that you didn't notice him walking inside the room. He wrapped his arms around you to hug you but you got far from him, flinching.  "Why are you here? How dare you come here after what disgusting stuff you did!?"  You said and looked directly in his eyes.

"what?" He said in confusion and worry was eating him up seeing you like this.  "What are you talking about?"  He asked. "Stop playing innocent. Have a look there"  you pointed towards the photographs with disgust in your eyes.

For the first time there was disgust and hurt in your eyes towards him. He picked up a photo and his eyes widen. "What even the fvck is this?"  You hear him mumble and he saw every picture, carefully.

He ran his fingers through his hair in fraustation and looked at you. "It's not what its looks like"  he said "then how is it!?"  You again raised your voice with a hurting tone. "See-" he tried to walk up to you for explaining but you got back making him silent his step came at halt.

"Why are you behaving like that? Listen to me once baby" he said, feeling vulnerable "Don't baby me. You were cheating on me this long right? All the work you said you were busy doing was to spend time with her right?"  You said what you were assuming and whatever came to your mouth, without thinking.

He was now helpless, trying to think the best way to explain you but you already were believing the fake scenerios. You walked up to the your cupboard and started packing your clothes. He panicked "what are you doing??" He grabbed your wrist to stop you from doing any action.

"Leave me alone. I don't want to live here anymore!" You shouted. "And where are you going?" Now he raised his voice. "Anywhere but not here. I don't want to live with someone like you" with said that you abruptly get collide on him.

You palms were resting on his mascular chest and his hands were around your waist, keeping you in place while you wriggle to come out of his grip. "What do you mean someone like me?" He said through clenched teeth, his face so close to yours that you stopped crying for a second and lost in his beautiful eyes.

"Why?" You asked and tears started forming in your eyes again. His features soften hearing your weak voice. "Why Jungkook? Why did you do that?"  You started hitting his chest but he wasn't complaining. He thought he deserves this as the ugly tears were in his precious y/n's eyes is because of him thenge should be treated like this.

"Was I- …. Was I  not enough?" You asked sobbing and your hands stopped their work. You looked in his soul through his glossy eyes while he did the same. Now, his eyes held hurt and tears too.

"You were always enough. Instead more than enough. This is all fake baby. All fake, trust me" he said and pulled your head to his chest and he started giving pecks on your head while you sobbed and damped his shirt. Few tears left his eyes too and he questioning himself. Really, where did it went wrong? What have happened to us?

You sniffled and pulled away from hos embrace. " I need a break up" your words made him frozen in his place. "I'm leaving"