Introduction

So guess who started another story even though they should be working on one that is already started...🌝

I rewatched the show out of boredom and now I'm on a Tales of Arcadia Kick. I've seen a few stories and some fan art with this idea but I couldn't get the idea out of my head. I started typing it out to just get it out of my head but instead I wrote the first chapter as well as different scene that I imagined happening and now it looks like I've gotten too far for this to just sit in the drafts. Some things that I feel like I should say though before we start if I do make this a longer story. 

Some parts of the show I wanted them to just say curse words so there might be one or two parts where I just let them say a curse word. Nothing past PG-13 just one or two "what the hell"s or "Damn it's. I know that I'm definitely going to be making fun of the lack of cursing though just because they use every possible word except actual cuss words. 

Then since I'm writing this slightly different I'm going to introduce some characters differently and at different parts than originally. Particularly I just wanted Douxie introduced earlier since I love his character dynamic with the characters and wanted more scenes with him in it.

Also in the show they mention things that each of the characters enjoy doing but a lot of them they brush over and I personally always wanted them to show the characters personal interests more. Like Claire after the play doesn't really mention her enjoying theatre and Shakespeare. Then Jim cooks a lot but a lot of the time it's just like an "oh yeah, Jim can cook really good" and they ignore it for a ton of episodes. The most specific ones that I'm going to explore more is Jim's interest in history and Toby's interest in rocks. Both are mentioned briefly in the show but are ignored a lot.

Warning now though, italicized words are the characters thoughts or it's like a bell ringing. 

ALSO I OWN NOTHING, ALL OF THIS BELONGS TO THE SHOW IM JUST MAKING AN AU OUT OF IT

Nothing else I really need to think of at the moment. So thank you for clicking on this and I hope you enjoy the story. If there is any critiques or requests that you want me to try and fit into this let me know. 

Stay hydrated and healthy, you're doing great 

-Sky :)