Chapter 1

Stelle was walking about the city. Her two friends had left her, both bickering back and forth on their way to find some food. The both of them seemed to get along despite their constant arguing.

She slowly examined all of the architecture, the people, the different advertisements. To her, everything seemed like some boring, repeating cycle of a day in this new city. It wasn't as exciting as she thought it might be.

Stelle never felt quite right, not since she woke up to see March and Dan Heng for the first time. But how could she tell them that? She pondered this while gazing around at her surroundings, before her whole body froze at what she saw.

A trashcan, shining and pronouncing its glory to the world stood before her. The trashcan was entirely gorgeous. With the shimmer of the metal, the slight rusting to show the experience it had, the delicate indents in the sides that emphasized the curve and flow of its body shape. It truly caught Stelle off-guard.

She nearly fell back at the discovery. Her breath caught in her throat, and the brilliant can seemed to notice. Without another moment passing by, the trashcan grew arms and reached out for Stelle. It caught her just before she was about to hit the ground.

Her face turned a few shades of pink. The trashcan didn't seem to mind, it even began to caress her cheek. The snowfall surrounding the two was a breathtaking sight as Stelle saw it not only as snow but as a beautiful piece of scenery to paint around this wonderful garbage can.

She was very obviously flustered, and even had trouble standing back up after her brain finally fixed itself. The can looked at her as if to tease her for it. She could see the sly smile, the playful spirit it had. How she so badly wanted to tease it back.

Before she could reach out, March showed up in her view and she looked up to see the girl giggling.

"Stelle, what are you doing..?" She asked between giggles. The sight of her new friend looking flustered was very amusing.

"Nothing." Stelle shot up, going to pretend like her heart didn't just skip a beat or two.

"Let's get moving, you two," the monotone voice of Dan Heng rang through the alleyway as he headed to the main street.

"Come onnn," March 7th stated as she followed behind.

Stelle stayed back, looking ahead at her two companions and wondered what it was she felt just a few minutes ago.