08 ── NAMELESS EMOTION

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
─𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 ─ 𝟕⼃𝟏𝟖⼃𝟐𝟑
𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃-𝐈𝐒𝐇 — 𝟑⼃𝟐𝟖⼃𝟐𝟒

𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲/𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐭

𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲/𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐡 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬.

"Was smacking the living hell out of my head necessary to waking me up?" The sleepy intern grumbled angrily. Annoyed above anything.

Mirko nodded while y/n raised their head from the pillow below them. Instead of the formal attire she wore yesterday, Mirko was dressed into her hero costume. Now that y/n looks at her, Mirko rings a bell, along with the suit. Probably saw her somewhere.

"Rise and shine sweets, patrol calls our names!" Mirko chirped, way too happy for what...seven in the morning?

y/n looked to their half dead phone and picked it up,

'nope...it's actually five am.'

"Whatever bunny bitch.." y/n mumbled mostly to themselves.

A tic mark appeared on Mirko's face, over hearing your mumbling. She smacked y/n one last time, making your face replant back into the pillow. "Just get up you
        brat!" Mirko scoffed and hopped out of the room, closing the door behind her.

y/n sighed into the pillow and then got up slowly. Rising from the futon y/n then tumbled toward the closet to pull out a pair of sweats and tank-top, along with undergarment(s). y/n then looked over To the other closed door in their room, guessing it was a bathroom they started their routine of getting ready.

Once erupting back from the bathroom y/n then walked straight out of the room and made a beeline to the front door. They were met with an already annoyed hero that was tapping her foot impatiently on the wooden floors. y/n was sure they heard the hero mumble something about stupid intern.

"It's 5:45, I'm usually beating crime in the ass by this time! I want you to make an alarm for 4:30, no arguments!" Mirko instructed, obviously annoyed at how she's late to patrol because of them.

She didn't let y/n answer as she sprinted out of the door without them.

'So much for making sure I'm not out of her sight.'