First And Last Time

Could you put the tulips over there, Legosi?" Haru asked, pointing with a small gardening shovel to the other side of the rooftop. Then, she returned to her work, humming happily as her fluffy tail wagged rapidly from time to time.

Legosi hummed, nodding before effortlessly picking the wooden box filled with potted tulips. He moved them to the empty patch Haru indicated. "All done, Haru. What's next?"

"Nothing for the moment. I just need to make sure this child is healthy and then I can work with the tulips," she replied as she tended to a large and lush sunflower. "Who was the cruel monster that mistreated you, my children?" She asked in a playful, mushy voice as she petted the flower.

"Hhmmm," Legosi croaked, sitting to watch his girlfriend tend to her garden. He didn't notice his tail wagging at that notion. He could hardly believe he was back in school or that he'd finally found the courage to ask Haru to be his mate.

He relaxed, taking in the many scents of the perfumed flowers all across that little, hidden garden. So many things have happened after haru and legosi awkward encounter in the shed.

As he watched the feisty bunny he had fallen heads over hills for tending to her 'children', in the same spot they'd officially met what felt like a lifetime ago he was going to first eat her but she fought back and he scratched her arm.

But After That Moment He Couldn't Keep Her Outta His Mind And Had To See Her Again Not Realizing She Was Apart Of The Garden Club And Have Seduced Every Animal In This School.

He Remembered that his Classmates set Him up To meet Haru and To his Suprise she was the Nicest woman He even Helped her Out with Her garden.

That's when Things got WEIRD He Asked Her To Come Into the Shed because He needed To tell Her Something but That's when She Thought i Only wanted Her Just for Sex and Started undressing In front Of me.

Freaking Out He'd Told Her that he come here for flowers. For drama club. Flowers, right. Just to decorate for their performance. Then he'd gotten caught up in helping Haru move plants and talking about the club. 

Legosi Train Of Thought Was Interrupted When He Heard Haru Call Out To Him.

"Legosi?" Haru called. Do you want to do something… fun?

Legosi looked Over at Haru with An empty Stare ummm What Do You Mean By That Haru?

Haru Just Shrugs I would like to thank you for your help."

Legosi gulped. Haru had practically hissed the word.

Haru Reassured Him its gonna Be Fun trust me Just Follow Me she said leading him.

"As long as I'm with you, Haru, I'll give it a try," he replied putting as much confidence as he could to his words following her.

She clapped her hands before suddenly stopping on her tracks, turning to the side and going to the door of the shed.

Haru turns to look over her shoulder, smiling up at the gray wolf where he lingers in the doorway of the club room. An awkward silence overtakes them as he struggles to come up with a response.

I'm Pretty Sure you can remember This place It was Here that I First Try seducing you.

Legosi Looked Around Remembering Everything That Was In Here From Plants To Chemicals To Utensils That Was Used For Planting.

That tense silence fills the room yet again.  As She'd Remembered How she just made a fool of herself in front of one of the biggest carnivores she'd ever seen. 

I realized That a Wrong assumption Was Made of You By me Thinking you Only came Here just For sex And i Will admit It but You are Only here For the Flowers in Your drama Club.

She hesitantly approaches him, not wanting to frighten him. It's a funny picture, in a way - a rabbit approaching a wolf slowly like she's the dangerous one. When they're close again, Haru's hands come up to rest on top of Legosi's, where he's holding his uniform pants. I'm Here To Not Only Show You Gratitude For Helping Me But Also Serve As My Way Of Apologizing.

Haru looked Up at Him with A seductive Look in Her eyes And pulled Down his Pants.

"May I?"

"I-If you want to." He squeaks out

Haru smiles at him and gently pries his pants out of his hands. This time she actually manages to pull them down, his cock springing free and slapping against her.

"The cream color goes all the way down. It really is beautiful." She drags her hand over the fur on his stomach, stopping just before the base of his cock, glancing up at him

Legosi had That same Look of Shock just Like the First time he Had after she Tried seducing Him.

she wraps her hand around his cock.  she can't even fully wrap her hand around it. Still, it's fascinating to her, and it makes something in her stomach burn even hotter than usual. She's never been with anyone this much bigger than her. It's thrilling and frightening all at the same time.

A choked noise escapes his lips and his head makes a thump sound On the Walls.

she finally starts to move her hand, working it over the wolf's cock
She leans forward, licking at the tip of his cock. 

Strangled little grunts continue to make their way out of Legosi's mouth, and his eyes stay squeezed shut. 

"H-Haru, you don't have to." He assures, reaching down to cup her cheek. Having her hand on him was more than enough. That, and he's not sure she'll be able to fit his cock in her mouth without hurting himself.

"Shh, I want to." She brushes him off, nuzzling into him for a moment before wrapping her lips around his cock.

Haru didn't expect him to last very long since the last couple of times they were intimate together it ended up being awkward.

"Haru, close." Legosi groans through gritted teeth, which pulls her back into the moment. She doesn't use her mouth again, but puts her all into using both hands - one stroking the shaft, and the other squeezing tightly around his knot. She looks up at him, smiling. "Go ahead. It's okay." 

When Leogsi finally does finish, it's with a deep moan of her name and a week thrust forward. It makes a bit of a mess, cum landing everywhere from Haru's face and chest to the floor of the clubroom.