♧♤PART 24♤♧[18+]

🔞🔞🔞+++ contents ahead, if you are not comfortable then feel free to skip this part...

I know no one going to do that so just ENJOY!!!

Author's pov...
Inside the hotel room
Inside the bathroom...

The guy looks at her while thrusting hard into her hole and smashes his lips with her , kissing her hard, harshly sucking her both lips and moaning loudly.

He took out his dick from her hole making her whine and he chuckled looking at her and said...

Arjun: it's your punishment for going to that club , which was not safe for you and siya...but you did mistake by going there and now it's your punishment for making me angry...

He said making her opened her eyes but she said something unexpected...

Kavya: just stop the drama of yours, I know you like me and fuck me already...

Arjun smirked even he never knew she can be this much bold...

Arjun: beg me my sweetheart...

Kavya felt irritated by his his word and said...making his eyes widen...

Kavya: come on daddy, fuck me again...am begging...

He didn't wasted a single second and smashes his lips with her again , kissing her hard and bite on her lower lips, making her gasp, he slip his tongue inside her mouth , he raises her body a bit by cupping her both ass cheeks , squeeze them harder...

He let go of his one ass cheek and cups her one breasts, squeeze it harder and she gasps again...

Her nipples immediately harden by his touch and he pinches one , softly massaging and rubbing his thumb there....

A loud gasp escape from her mouth when he pushed his hard dick again into her hole, begins to thrust slowly...

He broke the kiss , and sucks on her neck , marking her...her back was plastered with the wall behind her and he thrust faster than before...making her screams in pleasure...

He burry his face into her neck, sucking there softly while fastening the speed more, she clutch his hairs tightly by one hand , by the other one , she held his bare back tightly...

First they fuck into the room on the bed then here again they both were fucking eachother like there is no tommorow...

Kavya: aahh... am gonna cum daddy...
(She said moaning hard , he doesn't stop , instead he fasten the speed more....)

Arjun: cum with me (he orders and a couple of minuts later , they both hum together...breathing heavily she hides her face into his neck...

Arjun: God...I love you so much kavya...( he said kissing on her head and felt her smiled against his skin...)

Kavya: I love you too arjun...( she said hugging him tightly raising herself a bit just to hiss in pain as his dick was still inside her...)

Arjun: are you okay...let myself out first sweetheart...

He said and pulled out his memeber then makes her stand but held onto her body as her legs were shaking badly because of their hard fuck...

He cleaned himself after cleaning her and they both took shower, he picked her up in bridal style and walked towards the room from the bathroom , she was looking so tired, he puts her on the bed and he too slide into the covers hugging her close to his heart he smiled...and then they both went to thier dream land but not before expressing their hidden love by words...