Hey guys!

Hi everyone! 

I know you're probably like "wha, why?" from the title of the announcement, and I'd like to start off by saying that my entire experience on Wattpad has been brilliant!!! 

I've met so many wonderful people (shoutout to everyone in my bio and more) and written lots of books and just, in general, have had so much fun! Thank you all so much for being there for me and reading my books, I'm really going to miss you guys. I can't even put into words how grateful I am for all the support I've gotten on this site. You're all seriously THE BEST.

Okay, and into the more serious stuff as to why I'm actually leaving, the future of my account, etc. I'm not really sure what to do for this, so I'm going to be just making it sort of into a questionnaire format since I'm weeeeeeeeeeeeeeird ehehehhehe. 

Am I leaving forever?
Yep! I'm going away forever. I might go back to clear notifications once in a while or if I'm searching for something or trying to back up a book, but I'm going away FOREVER FOREVER and even if I do read your comment / dm I won't be replying (unless it's like, a super duper special circumstance ofc.) I won't be updating you guys on my life, going "Hi I'm back for 2 seconds hru all?" This will be the last thing I'll ever post.

Am I keeping my books up?
I've actually unpublished a lot of my books - mostly just random Truth or Dare books, ones that were discontinued / didn't get a lot of views, and also my artbook since I didn't want to risk my art being stolen while I was gone. But I've kept up the ones that people have actually showed interest in reading, like the Pyrrhia High WoF Human AU ones. Which leads to another question:

Does this mean the Pyrrhia High books are discontinued?
Unfortunately yes. They are officially, discontinued. And to the future Wattpaddians reading this who have just found my account after I've left, THANK YOU FOR READING THEM BUT THERE'S NO MORE EVER. If I'm being honest, I've forgotten the plot, so I couldn't really finish them anyways. One small spoiler tho ~ I had a Glorybringer wedding planned as the ending :)
Sorry for robbing you of that!!! 
(But seriously, that was my favourite fanfic ever that I wrote, thank you all so much for reading it.

Am I still going to be active on AO3 / ArchiveOfOurOwn?
...It would be a struggle to keep me away from that site, so yes! But I probably won't be posting books anymore, but I shall be reading them every time I get obsessed with a new fandom >:)

Will I still be madly obsessed with my computer and YTshorts and TAYLORRRR SWIFTTT?
...
..
.
I think we all know the answer to that one :D

Is this real or is it just going to be me going "I'm leaving forever!" then I return in like the next few days?
Nope. I am bye-bye permanently. I'm going to miss all of you.

Are the people who have access to my account still going to have the password?
I changed the password since 1. Security and 2. I'm paranoid since I won't be using it ever again. SORRRYYYY GUYS.

Does this mean my existence on Discord is also going to stop existing?
That sounded weird.
DOES THIS MEAN I'M LEAVING DISCORD TOO?
That's better :)
Yes and no. I'm definitely going to be a lot less active on Discord, and if you want my Discord tag (since it kinda changes a bit) you're going to have to ask one of the people in my bio probably. But yeah, for now, I'm still alive on Discord (but currently on a semi-permanent hiatus).

So here's the big question. WHY THE FUCK AM I LEAVINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG?
(TW: sh - rest of the thingies may have TW)

Ready for the rant? Here we go.
I have a bunch of reasons. 
Disclaimer: None of these are aimed at anyone, because of anyone or anything.
The main reason is that I've grown out of the Wattpad community kind of, and I've moved on. 
Believe me, the time I spent on Watty I really enjoyed. And I'm so glad I met so many brilliant people and read so many crazily good books. But it's not really for me anymore. 
Nope, this doesn't mean I no longer want to be an author, it just means Wattpad isn't for me anymore for some reason. 
I also don't really write anymore. So if I do upload something, I'll put it on AO3. Ngl more people read it there anyways lmfao -
Also, again read the disclaimer, but I'm kind of tired of the drama that happens on Wattpad, and also - ugh no this is NOT supposed to be a pity party moment trust me, but often I have a totally fucked up day, but then I go on Discord or Wattpad and some crazy drama has happened and I'm so tireeeeeeeeeed. (Again this isn't aimed at anyone, this is NO ONE'S fault, blame yourself anyone and I'll never forgive you and your punishment will be forty thousand hugs)
Plus - I realised this a while ago that - okay this is going to sound so wrong and I'm sorry, again not aimed, but friendships aren't really... invincible. And my worried separation anxiety self can't deal with ending friendships or losing people or anything. So it's better for me to leave now, not because of bad stuff, but just because I also have an a life irl that I'm starting to - I don't know. I'm not getting better with my family or self-harm or anything, but I don't want to get worse either - oh fuck now it sounds like I'm blaming you guys. I'm not, really. I swear. I'm just trying to withdraw from everything due to stress and anxiety. 
So, I'm leaving now. With a whole lot of great memories from Watty. I love you all, seriously. This has been the BEST experience ever, and I'm so happy you all got to share it with me. Thank you. And trust me, I'm going to miss you guys a lot. More than you'll ever be able to imagine. I've been on Wattpad since August 2021 in lockdown. I wish I could be here to celebrate my second Wattpad birthday in a few months, maybe I'll even come back for a moment to say hi, but no promises.

OH YEAH, ALSO, NEXT MONTH ON THE 12TH I TURN 15, SO DO ME A FAVOUR AND POST HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSAGES :DDD I'LL BE THINKING OF YOU ALL.

So what's next for me?
Finishing Year 9 and 10. Having fun with my friends irl. Trying (and not trying) to quit self-harm. Playing with my bunnies and guinea pigs. Writing and maybe publishing a book one day. Drawing. Reading. Getting a job at Macdonalds (DO NOT MAKE FUN OF ME. APPARENTLY IT LOOKS GOOD ON A RESUME) or KFC. Playing Roblox on my iPad. Binge watching a million series at once. Blasting Taylor Swift and Lana and Mckenna and Demi and Dua Lipa and everyone else in my headphones. Then I'm going to drop out of school and move on to TAFE, and start my own life. I'm going to be happy, don't worry. 

But thank you all for following me and being there for me and just - everything in general. I love you guys so, so much. 
I hope you all have amazing lives and enjoy Wattpad and know that you're all some of the most incredible people I've ever met! Miss you guys already.

If you have any more questions, comment below and I'll log on tomorrow to answer them. Thank you all for reading!

~ love, Raven :D

<33333