part 1- New friend

Narrator pov-

The sludge villain opened his eyes to find he was in a void. "What is this. Where the fuck am I" he looked around as he saw a bright light heading towards him. It approached him and paused infront of him. "These. Are memory's" he looked around and saw a memory's of earlier today. " thats the kid from today. I'm. In his mind, " he flashed through his memories, seeing his entire life flash through his eyes. He started to tear up. "His whole life. He was tormented, " he said, now crying. He saw the part about all might and stopped on it, rewatching his the whole scene play out. "I'm gonna help this kid become the best damn hero, if it's the last this I do." He said crying

Izuku pov-

I opened my eyes as I was ecstatic. I was gonna be trained by all might. I got up to realize my clothes shrunk a little. It was probably a late growthspurt, I thought as I walked to the bathroom. I scratched my head. I looked at the mirror as I saw the sludge villain leaking out one side of my face. "Hello" he said in a distorted voice.

I yelled in fear as I slipped in fear. I heard my mom knock on the door. " Izuku. Honey, are you alright" I told her yes as I started standing up. I looked back at the mirror to see my face was normal, although I was despite me looking a little older. "Maybe it was all in my head," I said to myself, taking a sigh of relief. "It was not in your head. Izuku. "  I looked around in fear, seeing if I was going insane.

Narrator pov

"You're not going insane I'm just here to help you become a hero. I modified your body a little bit to fit all might quirk but you still have to train so I don't have to keep repairing your body." He said forming a mouth and one eye on izukus forearm to talk to him.

"H-how did you." Izuku said looking at his forearm "I don't know, kid, all I know it that I'm stuck with you for a long time. My quirk seemed to find you as a good candidate, but your body rejected the complete takeover. So it seems you have part of my quirk, but we have separate minds." A little later izuku was ready for school as he walked out the door after waving to his mom. He was adjusting his outfit to fit his body when suraji spoke.
"Wait. Jump and save some time. " izuku looked over the cliff and shrugged "yolo", izuku said jumping down 5 stories landing on the ground with a pound thud, still safe and sound. The walk to school was good because izuku was getting alot of giggles and blushes from ladies. "See, now you're a ladies man" surajji said causing izuku to chuckle.

When izuku reached school he saw everybody giving me weird looks looks. "These good for nothing degenerates. At least when you get into UA, you won't be such an outcast", surajji said chuckling.

The day went on as izuku was getting help from surajji in class, helping him in math, and Literature class, seeing as he's been through this before. "You know, for a villain, you're pretty smart." Izuku thought to himself, as surajji scoffed in annoyance. At the end of class, bakugo walked up to izuku as he was packing up. "Look ner- deku. Yesterday, didn't change anything." Bakugo said, starting to look down. "Thanks, i guess," bakugo said, walking off with his head hung low.
"Looks like that little shit learned some manners." Surajji said, laughing in izukus thoughts.

Time skip

Izuku was waiting on the park bench for all might in his workout clothes. "Remind me why I have to train again," Izuku said, annoyed. "If you overuse one for all, my quirk can't keep repairing you every time you break something or get low on blood." He said

Izuku pov

All might had arrived in his truck. As I stood up, I noticed I felt a little weird like everything got heavier. "By the way, I shut off your enhanced abilities so you're on your own kid." I groaned as I was walking a little funky, trying to adjust to my new height and weight with it.

All might explains the training I was going to be doing at dagoba Beach, which confused me a little. "Wait. Isn't that place 4 blocks from here?" I asked as all might was getting back in his truck. "Yup. And you're running there, or I'll see ya there. Try to keep up
will ya, "  he said, starting to drive off. I ran after the truck as I was asking him to slow down, panting and breathing harder than ever.

When I reached the beach, all might and surajji were both laughing at me. I looked at the beach in shock and realized this was gonna be my job for the next 10 months.

Month 1-
It was horror amongst men, as I had to try and drag all might on top of a fridge. Lift ovens and other appliances. And run blocks every day. I thought my lungs and muscles were gonna explode.

Month 2-
It got easier as I saw a little muscle definition on my frail, tall body. I introduced all might and surajji to each other and had to reassure all might multiple times he hadn't taken over my body.

Month 3-
All might made me run 8 blocks now and lift 2x the weights. I started training at home, doing push-ups and sit-ups. I also started training with surajjis Quirk as well.

Month 4-
I was starting to see my 6 pack, but surajji teased me, saying it was barely visible and looked drawn on. All might amped the mph he was driving and gave me the challenge of actually touching the truck.

Months 5-10 -
I gained a lot of muscle thru that time, to the point It showed thru my outfits. I finished the beach and developed some moves with sura's quirk.

It was the day of the entrance exam, and all might plucked a piece of his hair out his head. "EAT THIS". "Whaaaaa" me and sura said, as I took the hair from him. " You have to digest my DNA to get the quirk, although it's different from how my teacher gave it to me." All might said, slightly blushing, then clearing his throat as it disappeared.

Narrator pov

Izuku braced for it and swallowed the hair, sending a chill down his spine. "Good, now you're officially a successor of one for all." All might said, putting a hand on izukus shoulder.

Izuku went home and changed before putting on a track suit.
He wasn't paying attention the way he was walking, thinking about how all might said to activate it, when he tripped over a brick. "Welp. There goes 10 months." Sura said. But he was suddenly caught and started floating. "Sorry for using my quirk on you, but I didn't want you to get hurt." A girl with brown hair said. "OK. See you inside." She said walking off. "...I TALKED TO A GIRL" Izuku said in his thoughts. "You sure about the talked part kid?" Sura said

-------_______________________--------

W or L