chapter 9: patching up more then scars

We finally made it to my houes. I lady Thomas on my couch and went into the kitchen to find some bandaids and a wet cloth to wipe away the blood. I came back.
"You gonna have to take off your shirt Thomas." I said. He looked at me then sat up and pulled off his blood stand shirt revealing something I wasn't ready for. My eyes drifted onto Thomas chest and below it abs. A six pack. I stumbled the words 'ummm' and 'urrrr' then Thomas saw what I was looking at.

"Are you gonna patch me up or just stare at me?" I blinked out of my trance.
"Of course, sorry." Then I did something I haven't done for a long time, blushed as red as a blood rose.

Thomas's  POV:

I heard screams. The screams of someone one I knew. I know that scream, Eleanor. I ran to the sound of the scream, then it stopped and then I saw her. Two man were holding her on a wall and another had just slapped her on the face.

"I HAERD HER!" I said. I was at the edge of the alleyway.
"Get ride of that bug!" One man said.
"I'll keep the girl." He then rapped his arms around Eleanor. The other two man ran at me. I throw my first punch at one man right in the noise and he feel on the ground. But then the other man grabbed me painfully on the shoulder and flipped me onto the ground, the man was punching my arm, stomach, face, chest. I wa in pain, but i jad to save Eleanor. I then grabbed the man's hands and kicked him of myself. Both man then ran away from me. I just had time to catch me breathe when the last man said
"YOU P€SSYS!"

The man then through Eleanor on the ground roughly and I began to run to him, angry.
"Is she your girlfriend!" He yelled as I came closer.
"She's not my girlfriend!" I yelled
"Then what is she to you!" I looked at Eleanor, she looked so helpless. Like I was now her only hope.
"I don't know what we are, but the closes thing I can think of is friends." Then i punched the man square in the noise. I then jump on him, now we're both on the ground wrestling. The man grabbed his beer bottle and smashed it onto my head. I could feel the glass shatter into my hair.

Punches, kicks, rips, tairs, scratches, smashs.

Finally, the man got up and ran away yelling.
"YOU GOT LUCKY LITRLE GIRL!" I got up and walked over to Eleanor.
"Are you quite alright there Eleanor?" I gave her my hand and helped her up.
"I didn't think it was a good idea telling them your name."
A street light then flashed over my face. I was covered in cuts, bruises and scratches.

"Thomas!" Eleanor grabbed me and hugged me tightly.
"Urrrrr, Eleanor I don't feel to....." i then wobbled on my feet. I felt like fainting.
"Ok, Thomas stay with me, my houes is just a block down we will go there, come on." With all her stealth she cared me to her place. Put me on her couch and went into the kitchen.

Eleanor POV:

I sat on the end of the couch amost having to hover over Thomas. I placed the wet cloth onto Thomas's chests. He winced at the pain.
"Arrrrrrr God thay stings!" He muttered under his breath.
"Where does it hurt the most?" I simply say. I put the cloth on his lower chest and he winces again.
"There?" I say
"There!" He replies. With out thinking, I put the wet cloth up and bend down were Thomas had said he was hurting,the side of his stomach. Then I softly put my lips on it, kissing it slightly. Then I look back at Thomas, he looks shocked, but the he smirks.

"My neck has a cut that stings too, right here." He points to a cut on his neck. I then lean over the top of him, placing one hand on his chest, for  balance, and kissed his neck tenderly.
"What else hurts?" I ask sitting up straight again. Thomas sits up straght on the couch then pointed at his bleeding cheek. Once again with out thinking I get closer to Thomas and kiss his cheek. As I came back from the kiss my eyes locked with Thomas's.
"One last place." Thomas said as he inched closer to me.
"Where?" Thomas pointed at his lips.
"Right here love!"

I leaned in closer to Thomas and he did the same. Then I was so close to him I could feel his hot breath on my face. My noise touched his then my lips clash onto his. Thomas's hands were on my back and my were in his hair. I left like the last hour hadn't happened. Like It was just me and Thomas. We both pulled away at the same time.
"Well there's your first kiss love." Thomas smirked.
"I.....ummm......your shoulder!" I said seeing the big gash on Thomas's shoulder. I grabbed the wet cloth and washed away the blood.

Once I finished patching Thomas up I asked.
"Thomas so you won't to sleep here tonight?" Thomas got up and off the couch.
"I mean to say is that it's 10:46 and I don't won't you out there in the state your in." Thomas grabbed my hand.
"I'll stay, but first are you ok?" He felt my cheek were Mick had slapped me.
"I'm fine." I say taking his hand of my cheek.
"Now, I don't have the guest room set up yet so your gonna have to sleep on the couch." I said as I reached into a drow near the couch that had blankets in it.

"The couch is fine." He said. I through a pillow at his face he cough it and places it at the end of the couch. I then gave him blanket.
"My room is over there if you need me." I said pointing at a door with the words "Eleanor's room".
"Ok, well good night Sangster." I said making my way to my room.
"Good night, love." He said
"I'll see you when the camera calls." I then said.
"I'll see you when the camera calls." He repeated.

They kissed! Yay. They might be some more kissing chapters later in the story. Hope your enjoying
Comment and Vote 💙❤💙❤