Chapter 51 - 60

এChapter 51

    After finishing speaking, Patriarch Bai took everyone on a speeding car to keep up with Bai Kou's speeding car, but unfortunately he was stopped by the defense mechanism of the villa area in the end.

    Patriarch Bai and his party were forced to stop, and they saw a person getting off the speeding car in front of them.

    It was Bai Kou, she actually got off the speeding car. Patriarch Bai suddenly became excited again, and there was even a glimmer of hope in his eyes. But then, that hope was quickly shattered.

    Bai Kou glanced at the group of people indifferently, and said: "Since the matter of inheritance is over, I will leave the Bai family, and the matter of severing ties must also be put on the agenda." The head of the Bai family was confused by this

    sentence He choked, and hurriedly asked to stay, and said: "Girl Kou, don't worry, I will definitely investigate what Bai Jin did, and as long as you return to the Bai family, you will definitely be the most promising and resourceful junior in the Bai family. You... ..."

    Bai Kou didn't wait for him to finish, but said directly: "Don't worry, Patriarch Bai, since you don't want to see me, I won't go up to you again. It's easy for me to break away from the Bai family. It's just a matter of a notarial certificate, and I promise it will be done within a week."     After finishing speaking, Bai Kou ignored the pedestrian's reaction, turned around, and returned to the flying car. After all, she was an adult, and her immediate family members had died long ago. There is no need for their consent to leave the relationship with the Bai family.     After getting on the speeding car, Bai Kou let out a breath of foul air, picked up the kitten who was curled up on the cushion, and rubbed it vigorously.     The kitten was stiffened by her. Under the thick fur, there were red ear tips, but Bai Kou couldn't see it.     A trace of embarrassment and joke flashed in Mr. Lu's eyes, and then he was full of smiles, and said: "Girl Kou, this time I solved so many troubles for you, how do you want to thank me?" Bai Kou replied with a smile:     " Do you want to give Grandpa Lu some plants that can be used to make tea? By the way, I will take you and Aunt Ling to catch the sea in a few days, okay?" Grandpa Lu laughed immediately: "Hey,     then I'd rather be respectful than obey, Thank you Kou girl?"

    Bai Kou joked with Mr. Lu for a while, and then became serious, saying: "I want to donate all the assets I got back from the Bai family today to public welfare. I wonder if Grandpa Lu has any good suggestions?" Mr. Lu was

    surprised He asked calmly, "Are you going to invest everything in public welfare? Your parents have left a lot of assets."

    Bai Kou looked into the distance through the window of the speeding car, then nodded firmly, and said, "Yes, Put all, all into public welfare."

    Mr. Lu saw that she had made up her mind, and there was a hint of appreciation on her face, and he recommended: "Then it is better to invest in the post-war reconstruction of the battlefield. Those planets that were ravaged by Zerg There are still many people in the world, and the Federation can only provide the most basic living security. Some people's quality of life is really not good, and the development of the planet is lagging behind a lot..." Before Mr. Lu finished his introduction,

    Bai Kou made a decision : "Let's go here, let's invest in post-war reconstruction. ME Agricultural Star is not far from the border, so we should help more." After talking about

    this matter, Mr. Lu brought up another topic: "Yes. Now, how did you arrange the small cafeteria?"

    Bai Kou said: "At this stage, it is mainly done by robots, and the steps of my cooking are copied into their chips, and some chefs may be specially trained in the future. You have to rely on innovation to continuously radiate vitality."