10 (M) 🌙

A boy ran towards his boyfriend and hugged him.

Jk: oh God, why are you so cute?

Tae: Don't know. *Giggle*

Jk: btw, what are you sucking?

(A/N: I didn't get any phrases for the word sucking.)

Tae: Oh, just a lollipop.

Jk: Which flavour?

Tae: Strawberry.

A/N: I love strawberry flavour lollipops.
Y'all don't start to think about dirty stuff :)

Jk: oh, okay now I'm going to do some work. Be a good boy and don't disturb me while I'm at my work.

Taehyung nodded and continue eating his lollipop. To be truthful, jungkook can't help himself from fetching harder seeing his boyfriend sucking a lollipop this seductively. Even though Taehyung doesn't.

Sighing, Sitting with his laptop, some paper and a pen in his hand jungkook started his job.

After 1 hour~

Jk: Fuck, why this work hasn't been completed, however.

Seeing Jungkook's frustrated state taehyung felt indignant he doesn't want to see his boyfriend getting frustrated and tired. He should be the only one to whom Jungkook will get frustrated at his stubborn state. He should be the merely one to whom Jungkook get tired of his childish state.

Tae: Jungkookie~ You should take a rest now, it's been 1 hour since you did work.

Jk: I'll, thanks for reminding me. But not now I'm busy. Just a few more papers are there then my work shall be done.

Tae: NO! You're overworking yourself, it's not good kookie.

Jk: Please taehyung go from there, I promise I will do my work fast as soon as feasible.

Taehyung got little hurt by hearing his name with his mouth. Usually, Jungkook always calls him by his nickname which Jungkook gave him.

Tae: No, No you should stop right n--. He got cut off when Jungkook yelled at him.

Jk: I'm trying to say you that I'm busy means it means I'm really busy. Now don't make a fuss for me Kim Taehyung.

That's it taehyung could feel his heart shattering into pieces but he doesn't show it.

Tae: O-okay take y-your moment. He cursed himself for talking and shattering like that.

He got up from their shared bedroom and went to his second bedroom.

He lay his body on the bed and embraced a pillow. He's in bottomless thinking when unknowingly tears escaped from his eyes. He wiped his tears with his hand and took his mobile and started scrolling down.

After 3 hours~

It's been 3 hours since Jungkook did his work. He yawned and turned off his laptop and went to Taehyung. He's feeling guilty for yelling and taking out all his anger on him. He called Taehyung but didn't get any response. He checked almost all the house but didn't find him. He was crying when he remember he hasn't checked their second bedroom.

Embarrassed he.

He knocked at his door just to get the response "Come in".

He went inside his room and saw sleepy Taehyung. He sits beside him and turns on caressing his cheeks and strand. Oh God, how loves to do he. He placed a kiss on his lips and said

Jk: I know I've been rude towards you nowadays but my love, I can never forget you. You're that special to me as a mother to her child. I'm pathetic to become your boyfriend but no one can else touch you if they dare then it's fucking over for them.

While saying these possessive words to him taehyung mentally smiled as he was not asleep. Yep, he was sleeping but when Jungkook start saying those words to him he felt so profitable that he can't believe it in his ears.

Jungkook sighed and again placed a kiss on his forehead.

Tae: Why did you scold me?

Jungkook gets surprised by catching sight of him awake. Taehyung gets up from his sleeping place and faces Jungkook now face to face.

Tae: Answer my inquiry.

Jk: I've already told you everything now don't tell me you haven't heard?

Tae: I--I.

No words can come from his mouth right now as Jungkook was right.

Jk: Tell? Now don't say you don't hear anything. My love calm down.
Okay, we can talk about it later. But now I'm hard cause the way you were sucked lollipop made something else.

Tae: You-- what should I name you? Btw who's stopping you? *smirk*

Jk: Fuck don't make things hard babe.

Tae: I don--. Before he could let out again he is already thrown on the bed by his lovely boyfriend.

Jk: Start crying my name.

Sorry readers but I don't want to make smut in this story and I also don't know why.